Bugged rooster (co-op issue)

Lil-Gocee

I was grinding away at my collectibles until I discovered that one of my roosters (La Bestia Blance) wasn't there in my world. After trying all sorts of things like restarting my game, redownloading my save and doing the nearby treasure hunt, I realised that I hopped into a friends game a few days prior and we were at that exact spot. I'm not sure who picked it up in his world, but I know for a fact that we did and now it's the one rooster that I'm missing and when I go to the place it's just not there. I guess this is just a friendly warning not to mess around in co-op too much when it comes to picking up collectibles, because you could end up bugging it out like me. Maybe picking it up in a co-op session again will fix it, but we'll see. Restarting the game is kind of my last resort right now.

• 3 weeks later...
10 hours ago, draculomaniac said:

@Lil-Gocee i've been having the same issue with another rooster. did you come up with a permanent solution to this problem? maybe join another player's map that still hasn't collected the roosters?

Hey there, I'm sorry to hear you're having the same issue. I resolved it by joining someone elses game, who didn't pick up the rooster yet. As soon as he picked it up I got my trophy and the plat. Hope this works for you too.

11 hours ago, Lil-Gocee said:

Hey there, I'm sorry to hear you're having the same issue. I resolved it by joining someone elses game, who didn't pick up the rooster yet. As soon as he picked it up I got my trophy and the plat. Hope this works for you too.

Oh, ok then. I suppose i have to partner up with sb that hasn't picked up his roosters. Thank you very much for the response.