Game will be delisted on 2/7/2022, servers will shut down 8/24/2022

DesmaBR

2 hours ago, HuntingFever said:

AFAIK, this game never got a Complete Edition of any description 1f914.png.

Well, as Jitters (a character from the "Bonkers" animated TV show) said: "I hate this".

Ok, i have a question: ¿Do both character passes include all of the DLC characters or no?

Edited by Vampirehunter145

1 hour ago, Together_Comic said:

Unless something has changed since I've gotten the plat (which is very possible), they have to accept your challenge for it to count.  It isn't enough to just issue the challenge.

The trophy guide made it sound like it wasn't necessary to actually fight them. Still shouldn't take very long either way.

What great news to know that Jump Force is going to close its servers next year and I deserved it for being very repetitive and that J Star Victory is still open the servers and although you can easily get the trophies online in my opinion it deserves to be closed its repetitive gameplay its lack of characters its character passes its lack of content its absurd microtransactions.

Edited by Parker
Fixed formatting.

1 hour ago, BTHRZeroX said:

Can we get a list of what we need to go for for the online only stuff.

See the Guide: https://psnprofiles.com/guide/10037-jump-force-trophy-guide

Cliff notes version: 

Challenge 10 players

Earn 50 titles

Win a ranked match

Win a friendly match

Fight 30 people online

Fight 100 people online

Edited by HuntingFever
Update.
  • Like 2

jump force is 5$ from here to the next 10 days. ultimate edition is 10$

if anyone doesn't mind a digital copy and just wants the base game they save 12$ or if need to buy 2 copies. you save 29$

Edited by Lordguwa

1 hour ago, pavelbagirov said:

Which exactly characters will be missing?

And which edition is the best one to buy now on the sale?

Yoruichi Shihoin will be the third character released as part of Jump Force’s second character pass, alongside previous DLC fighters Hiei from YuYu Hakusho, Shoto Todoroki from My Hero Academia, and Mereum from Hunter x Hunter. The fifth and final DLC fighter – as revealed by the aforementioned glitch, will be Giorno Giovanna from the legendary anime JoJo’s Bizarre Adventure.

Info from Destructoid

EDIT: In the PlayStation Store you can see them as Character Pack 10 - 13. 

The Characters 1 - 9 are from the first character pass.

I needed to add each character individually to my library after buying the Ultimate Edition. 

Edited by ConAir
Additional information
  • Like 1

On 11/11/2021 at 1:56 AM, mackenzie129 said:

Does the "In game store" or "Reward counter" have any trophies tied to it?

This is what I'm trying to figure out too. I know there's a trophy for unlocking x amount of clothes in battles but no idea if to receive them you have to go to the reward counter. 

The game is currently on sale in Ps Store for $5.99 for standard edition and $9.99 for Ultimate Edition; this edition does not have Season 2 characters still, but S2 is also on sale right now for $4.49. Don't think it will get any cheaper, unless it becomes a part of Ps Plus in Dec,Jan, or Feb.

57 minutes ago, ChocoDoc1 said:

Hello I bought a physical disc and I am still waiting for it to arrive but if I buy the Ultimate Edition for 9.99 will I be able to use the dlc in it for my physical edition? I will make sure it is the same region as my game too.

If the account you buy the digital game with matches with the physical disc's region then sure.

• Like 2