Game will be delisted on 2/7/2022, servers will shut down 8/24/2022

DesmaBR

59 minutes ago, Arch-AngDevil666 said:

What about the get 1000 items trophy or upgrading one? Can those be done if the server shuts down?

The only trophies that require the servers are the ones requiring you to do the following:

Challenge 10 players

Earn 50 titles

Win a ranked match

Win a friendly match

Fight 30 people online

Fight 100 people online

1 hour ago, HuntingFever said:

The only trophies that require the servers are the ones requiring you to do the following:

Challenge 10 players

Earn 50 titles

Win a ranked match

Win a friendly match

Fight 30 people online

Fight 100 people online

Thank you. I was thinking about getting this game but server shutdown kinda bumped me out. These things are boostable afaik.

On 11/11/2021 at 1:56 AM, mackenzie129 said:

Does the "In game store" or "Reward counter" have any trophies tied to it?

Finally answering this question, the reward shop has no effect on trophies, you just accept prizes you win online. 

The premium shop is only for the microtransaction currency so no trophies attached. 

Now for the in game store. I have no idea if they mean the actual store in game or the store on the menu where you cna purchase DLC characters and microtransactions. If it's the one on the menu you should be good to go and only need to get those 6 online trophies. If it is actually the store counter in the game, once the servers close you won't be able to purchase abilities and clothes for your character, which makes the game way harder than it should, also probably locking some other trophies. 

The shutdown notice isn't clear enough to know which store is actually closing

7 minutes ago, maiathewinners said:

Finally answering this question, the reward shop has no effect on trophies, you just accept prizes you win online. 

The premium shop is only for the microtransaction currency so no trophies attached. 

Now for the in game store. I have no idea if they mean the actual store in game or the store on the menu where you cna purchase DLC characters and microtransactions. If it's the one on the menu you should be good to go and only need to get those 6 online trophies. If it is actually the store counter in the game, once the servers close you won't be able to purchase abilities and clothes for your character, which makes the game way harder than it should, also probably locking some other trophies. 

The shutdown notice isn't clear enough to know which store is actually closing

The odds are it will be the DLC and Microtransactions store but like you said, clarification is needed due to the shutdown notice being unclear.

On 11/10/2021 at 5:03 PM, JoocyMan said:

I can't find the standard edition on the PSN store. Can anyone else confirm?

Not sure if you got your answer, but to confirm they delisted the standard version. Can only get the deluxe and Ultimate editions on the PSN now. 

• 1 month later...
On 11/10/2021 at 2:10 PM, ExHaseo said:

The trophy guide made it sound like it wasn't necessary to actually fight them. Still shouldn't take very long either way.

This was actually one of the most frustrating trophies to get for me. Obviously with a boosting partner it would have been faster, but otherwise, literally no one accepts your challenge and the process to even find out they denied takes 5-10 minutes per person.

Edit: I highly suggest anyone going for the plat to start working on this trophy ASAP. Don't even worry about winning or challenging higher ranks, just try to get as many accepts as possible (assuming you dont go the boosting route.)

Edited by kingjavs
  • Like 1

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Reading that notice makes it sound like ONLY "Win a ranked match" trophy will be affected. Probably "Challenge 10 players" as well since I'm not sure you can challenge without the mp lobby. If online "battels" (Except Ranked Matches) are specifically staying that should make 4 of the 6 trophies still obtainable.

Regardless I would recommend getting all 6 mp trophies (as well as anything else you can do) before the shutdown date just in case, though.

• 2 months later...
16 minutes ago, HuntingFever said:

The 2 Nuke related trophies take 24 real time hours to earn but you have to reach a specific point in the story, before you can do the FOB raid trophy.

Uhhh, think you might have threads confused. This is a Jump Force thread not Metal Gear.

51 minutes ago, MANU1950 said:

hello,

hoy many time is need to complete only online trophies??

thanks

The online trophies can take either a couple hours to a a couple days to complete depending on how you go about it. If you boost by yourself or with someone else it'll take 3-4 hours, if you do it naturally the biggest hurdle with be challenging other players. When I played the game the online games were somewhat slow in finding players, that may have changed though.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, BestUsername---- said:

Uhhh, think you might have threads confused. This is a Jump Force thread not Metal Gear.

The online trophies can take either a couple hours to a a couple days to complete depending on how you go about it. If you boost by yourself or with someone else it'll take 3-4 hours, if you do it naturally the biggest hurdle with be challenging other players. When I played the game the online games were somewhat slow in finding players, that may have changed though.

That's what happens when I have 2 tabs open at once and try to comment when I'm half a sleep :spank:.

• Like 2

• 1 month later...

With this games shutdown just shy of being a month away, I've a quick question, for the multiplayer trophy's, 100 matches/50 titles.

If your opponent quits a match, does it auto resolve as a win?  After farming 30 matches a few months ago (talk about boring), was wondering if this might be a quicker option

On 6/20/2022 at 9:17 PM, POEman553 said:

Somewhat Metal Gear related, but is this a game that's somewhat easier with the servers active for the S ranks and free roam missions with other people or is that not necessary?

Server status doesn't matter for S rank missions, the missions are all single player. There's very little multiplayer content besides fighting people.

4 minutes ago, Blackmist_FFXI said:

With this games shutdown just shy of being a month away, I've a quick question, for the multiplayer trophy's, 100 matches/50 titles.

If your opponent quits a match, does it auto resolve as a win?  After farming 30 matches a few months ago (talk about boring), was wondering if this might be a quicker option

Quitting out does count yes, you and your partner can keep quitting, and then choosing to rematch over and over. My 100 matches trophy didn't pop at exactly 100 just a heads up, it seems finnicky.

1 hour ago, Blackmist_FFXI said:

¿1 month? The game goes down on August 24. That gives us 2 complete months to achieve the online stuff.And it will be my top prioritiy since next week (when my vacation period starts). Between this game, "Nickelodeon Bros" (Nickelodeon Brawl) and Injustice 1 (complete edition), these days will be a "fighting scramble".

12 hours ago, Vampirehunter145 said:

¿1 month? The game goes down on August 24. That gives us 2 complete months to achieve the online stuff.And it will be my top prioritiy since next week (when my vacation period starts). Between this game, "Nickelodeon Bros" (Nickelodeon Brawl) and Injustice 1 (complete edition), these days will be a "fighting scramble".

I read it was August 7 22, not 24th ok that gives Alittle more wiggle room, xD I misread delisting/shutdown my bad!  But IMHO best to act like there's only a month left.

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...

I'm trying to get all of the online trophies, and some of them have requirements like "Fought other players online 100 or more times" and "Challenged other players 10 or more times." but whenever I challenge someone in the lobby, I'm ignored. I don't have any friends that play this, so I'm kinda SOL there. Is it even possible to do this without friends? Because I've been trying for a while and it's really rare that someone accepts me. v__v Any help/advice is greatly appreciated!

12 minutes ago, kiizato__ said:

I'm trying to get all of the online trophies, and some of them have requirements like "Fought other players online 100 or more times" and "Challenged other players 10 or more times." but whenever I challenge someone in the lobby, I'm ignored. I don't have any friends that play this, so I'm kinda SOL there. Is it even possible to do this without friends? Because I've been trying for a while and it's really rare that someone accepts me. v__v Any help/advice is greatly appreciated!

Boosting sessions. You can make one in the sessions section of the site

39 minutes ago, MissShake said:

Boosting sessions. You can make one in the sessions section of the site

should be easy to do if can get someone to hang on for 100 matches between 10 sets of characters.

50 titles are earned that way.

Edited by Lordguwa