Tombs of the Fallen DLC Guide

Argandalf

The hardest part about this DLC was finding how to start it xD thanks for the guide!

By the way, question that doesn't cover the trophies. I have found Boadicea's artefact that...does nothing. I can't open the central ringed room in the middle of the first tomb either. Is there something I've missed or it's a "to be implemented" feature?

6 minutes ago, JayDeLosDioses said:

I've deleted the game a few days ago (after getting the mastery challenges with your guide :D)

Must have missed the new DLC on the front page. 

When you think you're finally done with this... 

There's still a year of content coming so better keep the game installed ☺️

3 hours ago, Copanele said:

The hardest part about this DLC was finding how to start it xD thanks for the guide!

By the way, question that doesn't cover the trophies. I have found Boadicea's artefact that...does nothing. I can't open the central ringed room in the middle of the first tomb either. Is there something I've missed or it's a "to be implemented" feature?

There are three artifacts actually, one for every tombs after the first. It seems that you can't open that door yet, it's probably an open ending quest like the mastery challenges.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, EvaristeGalois11 said:

There are three artifacts actually, one for every tombs after the first. It seems that you can't open that door yet, it's probably an open ending quest like the mastery challenges.

Ah ok good. I don't feel like going after the other 2 artifacts tho, hope they won't be vital in a future dlc xD

8 hours ago, Copanele said:

As stated, there are 3 artifacts and for the moment you cannot do anything with them (at least that we have figured out xDD) but they are stored under the "Quest Items" in your inventory so for sure they are going to be vital later on.

Personal Opinion: the excavation area in Magnius' Sanctum can be the gate to the expected Muspelheim DLC

Edited by Argandalf
  • Like 2