Zombie grind help? I’m dying inside

Orenn16

So every night this week I’ve tried to play zombies to grind out these kills. I get my pack a punch level 3 and get to work farming a harvest objective as long as I can. Thing is, after anywhere between an hour or two, the games starts acting laggy (even know solo) and kicks me out of the game.

It’s beyond frustrating loosing hours of progress. That said, I can live without the experience boost the exfil gives. I just want the kills to track. Anyone know if kills made during a match count towards the 10k zombie kills trophy if you get disconnected? Anyone else have this issue? Please tell me I’m not wasting my time here.

1 hour ago, Orenn16 said:

So every night this week I’ve tried to play zombies to grind out these kills. I get my pack a punch level 3 and get to work farming a harvest objective as long as I can. Thing is, after anywhere between an hour or two, the games starts acting laggy (even know solo) and kicks me out of the game.

It’s beyond frustrating loosing hours of progress. That said, I can live without the experience boost the exfil gives. I just want the kills to track. Anyone know if kills made during a match count towards the 10k zombie kills trophy if you get disconnected? Anyone else have this issue? Please tell me I’m not wasting my time here.

It should, but getting kicked out of the game might not save the kills on your profile. Can't you check on your zombies profile how many kills you have made?

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Orenn16 said:

I asked Powerpyx the same question and he can 100% confirm that even when you get disconnected, the kills still count. 

50 minutes ago, Divine_egg said:

I have only had my game freeze for about 2 or 3 seconds then go back to normal in both Zombles and the Campaign but not had a crash or got kicked from a game at all, maybe I'm lucky with that?

I have not had any crashes at all, but I haven't played that much zombies. 1 had game of about 2 hours going into wave 15-16 I think with 2 players about 2000 kills each without any issues. Have done multiple smaller runs without any issue.

15 hours ago, Radford999 said:

I asked Powerpyx the same question and he can 100% confirm that even when you get disconnected, the kills still count. 

That’s such a relief!! Thank you!

14 hours ago, iFraaN97 said:

Check your weapon camos to confirm if the kills are tracking, I believe we don’t have leaderboards yet to see stats in zombies.

My camo doesn’t seem to track past 4000 kills? That’s the last camo unlock anyway and it says 4000 out of 4000 

hello guys! i have a question to everyone have this game. i personally play cod only for zombies. i have done almost every zombi maps till now, but i have stopped playing it when i saw the first trailer of cold war. i have not played it so i can't judge but some of my friends told me that from cold war zombies are very, very, very, very bad. too easy and non existent easter egg. is that true?

24 minutes ago, Phoenixofadranon said:

hello guys! i have a question to everyone have this game. i personally play cod only for zombies. i have done almost every zombi maps till now, but i have stopped playing it when i saw the first trailer of cold war. i have not played it so i can't judge but some of my friends told me that from cold war zombies are very, very, very, very bad. too easy and non existent easter egg. is that true?

There is currently no “Easter egg” or main mission in Vanguard Zombies. As for if it’s good I suppose that’s up to everyone’s interpretation. It’s different! Familiar but definitely missing elements most zombie modes have. That said they are adding in a “story” and main mission “Easter egg” in an upcoming update.

11 minutes ago, Orenn16 said:

There is currently no “Easter egg” or main mission in Vanguard Zombies. As for if it’s good I suppose that’s up to everyone’s interpretation. It’s different! Familiar but definitely missing elements most zombie modes have. That said they are adding in a “story” and main mission “Easter egg” in an upcoming update.

Right now it’s just zombie survival with 3-4 same mini games

• Like 1

Not sure if you're down to try this, but I'm grinding 2.5k level 3 and 10k overall kills too. If you want, I could host a private and we could blaze until we get level 3 weapons, then glitch and grind. Up to you. Just might be a bit faster to get to level 3 lol.

PSN: LazHimself

Godspeed man. These trophies are lame.

1 hour ago, Phoenixofadranon said:

Ñhello guys! i have a question to everyone have this game. i personally play cod only for zombies. i have done almost every zombi maps till now, but i have stopped playing it when i saw the first trailer of cold war. i have not played it so i can't judge but some of my friends told me that from cold war zombies are very, very, very, very bad. too easy and non existent easter egg. is that true?

Cold War zombies are pretty good, you’re definitely missing out if you enjoy zombies and skipped that game.

Sure, the Easter eggs are not what they used to be anymore if that’s what you care about the most in the game, however the gameplay and all 4 maps they released in Cold War are great, definitely a solid experience.

You also have as an extra the new direction they tried with the Outbreak mode, if you think you might enjoy that experience.

If you only care about trophies unfortunately only the release map has a set of achievements, tho.

Vanguard zombies on the other hand are the absolute worst they’ve released so far.

We better get some traditional rounds maps in future updates, otherwise I don’t think there’s any redemption for zombies in this game...

• Like 1

2 hours ago, iFraaN97 said:

Cold War zombies are pretty good, you’re definitely missing out if you enjoy zombies and skipped that game.

Sure, the Easter eggs are not what they used to be anymore if that’s what you care about the most in the game, however the gameplay and all 4 maps they released in Cold War are great, definitely a solid experience.

You also have as an extra the new direction they tried with the Outbreak mode, if you think you might enjoy that experience.

If you only care about trophies unfortunately only the release map has a set of achievements, tho.

Vanguard zombies on the other hand are the absolute worst they’ve released so far.

We better get some traditional rounds maps in future updates, otherwise I don’t think there’s any redemption for zombies in this game...

No no i don’t care too much about trophies, otherwise I would play Cold War and vanguard since they are pretty simple. No I just want to play a classic zombi mode, with the main story and its fantastic lore!

• Like 1

16 hours ago, LazHimself said:

Not sure if you're down to try this, but I'm grinding 2.5k level 3 and 10k overall kills too. If you want, I could host a private and we could blaze until we get level 3 weapons, then glitch and grind. Up to you. Just might be a bit faster to get to level 3 lol.

PSN: LazHimself

Godspeed man. These trophies are lame.

They’re awful, truly awful. Unfortunately I get disconnected after 2 hours no matter how I start the match. Private, solo, etc.

Not to mention I’m not confident the game is accurately tracking my kills, as my main guns camo has reset to “0/400 kills” and won’t budge no matter how many kills I get. Pretty sure I’m gonna throw in the towel on this one.

• 7 months later...

I’m so sick of zombies in Cod games, I have no zero interest in it anymore, especially annoying when you need the added online trophies for plats? It’s why I have never got WW II finished despite beating all the campaign trophies. 

Why don’t they bring back Extinction mode? That was my favourite. 

Edited by ziggypop_79

• 3 months later...
On 17/06/2022 at 4:59 AM, ziggypop_79 said:

I’m so sick of zombies in Cod games, I have no zero interest in it anymore, especially annoying when you need the added online trophies for plats? It’s why I have never got WW II finished despite beating all the campaign trophies. 

Why don’t they bring back Extinction mode? That was my favourite. 

Extinction was the best, very linear and a decent challenge.i don't get zombies at all.

The one I struggle with us the PaP weapon, 2500 kills.i hate this shit,but it's not as difficult as previous zombie iterations.

I'm sure it's Dev's devilment putting this bs in lol

• Like 1