Beats head against walls of crashes...

naki_oni

• 1 month later...

The crashing is exactly the reason I never finished it. Bought it because the artstyle seemed really cute (got it when the publisher was selling their vita games for $1), powered through the bad writing since there was at least some whimsical/cute ideas..... and then lost save data due to crashing. Twice. There's only so many times you can endure the same bad writing while trying to make sure you don't miss the missables. 

• Like 3

• 2 years later...

Don’t think I’ve ever played a VN so buggy before, game crashes so many times, trophies don’t seem to pop if game session runs longer then 20 minutes, auto mode is slow and seems to crash the game when transitioning between scenes.

Save every 5 minutes, close the game often enough and back up your saves, otherwise you’ll be pulling your hair out 

• Like 1

38 minutes ago, JCP3953 said:

Save every 5 minutes, close the game often enough and back up your saves

It was actually crashing for me when I pressed the save button lol 

yeah if sony had any kind of QA this game would never be aloud to be sold in the state it’s in 

• Like 1

15 hours ago, PHIL_DADDY1 said:

I don’t recall either Vita or PS4 version crashing as badly as other commenters above insinuate…

I didn’t have any crashes until the long dialog part before getting to the astronaut tree, I had it crash a dozen times, in that twice deleting all my save data , finally got through it by saving every few dialog pages quitting backing up save then load it back up, it’s still an easy plat but very annoying 

• Like 1