naki_oni

Beats head against walls of crashes...

6 posts in this topic

To play that game is the hardest thing. Just progress somehow through insane crashes which reloads Vita system is real challenge.

It might be the worst game I’ve ever played, no fooling. Between the insipid story, the terrible ending, the lackluster gameplay, and the myriad glitches and crashes, it’s a nightmare.

The crashing is exactly the reason I never finished it. Bought it because the artstyle seemed really cute (got it when the publisher was selling their vita games for $1), powered through the bad writing since there was at least some whimsical/cute ideas..... and then lost save data due to crashing. Twice. There's only so many times you can endure the same bad writing while trying to make sure you don't miss the missables. 

I will admit that the art work was cute. But even for $0.99, this game is completely overpriced.

Is this also an issue on the PS4 version? I know I got the Vita version due to cross-buy.

3 hours ago, dakk55 said:

Is this also an issue on the PS4 version? I know I got the Vita version due to cross-buy.

I have heard that it crashes less on PS4. Of course, there’s no way I’m testing it to find out.