How many of you are Fallout fans?

CosmoConstant

I am a huge Fallout fan and I am really happy that I started playing this way back on the pc with Fallout 1...Oh the nostalgia! Fallout is my favourite game series of all time, I love every thing about it  ^_^ I am not even sure why I jsut has something that others game don´t. The Survivor2299 was a so exciting for me, sadly it was fake in the end though, adn all the hype about fallout 4, reading the decoded messages on reddit it was just so cool. Cant wait for Fallout 4 :3

Played all of the Fallout games with DLC´s except for BoS because that was just bullshit, I got the  :platinum:  in both Fallout 3 and New Vegas.

btw I am still not sure which game is better if 3 or NV. I loved the atmosphere of 3, with all those irradiated ruins of capital DC filled with Super Mutants and Raiders. But New Vegas was much more complex, it had better lore, more details about the world, more books to read and stories to explore, different factions to love and hate plus the hardcore mode was a pretty cool addition to me and it just felt more realistic, having to find food and water, which was basicaly trash otherwise...

Keep fighting the Good fight!  :yay:

Fallout 3 was and still is an amazing game and its great to see a lot of love for it still.

I think the real question though is Megaton, destroy or save?

(I chose to save) 

Of course save! What evil being would just kill of a whole town for the enjoyment of the rich snobs of Tenpenny tower and some additional caps in your pocket? I unleashed the ghouls on those as*holes  :lol:

• Like 1

Love Fallout 3 and NV spent quite a bit of time playing them and love the DLC's dispite the glitches.

Never played 1, 2 or Tactics but I got them for free off of gog.com just havent gotten around to playing them.

I was SO mad when the survivor2299 was found to be a hoax... I was hoping it was real...

Waiting for the inevitable Fallout 4 anouncement is killing me.

• Like 1

new vegas was a dissapointment for sure. it did not feel ''nuclear'' 

Fallout 3 was very impressive, i have only played fallout1 before that one ( wich i did not like) but F3 for sure is one of the best games of this generation. 

most of the bethesda games are good anyways, i am looking forward to see Fallout 4 ( hope it will be around boston, or europe) 

• Like 1

I absolutely loved Bluepoint Games' HD remakes of ICO & Shadow of the Colossus and would love to see Bethesda do the same type of HD remakes for Fallout 1 and 2. 

Hate to break it to you, but Bethesda only own Fallout 3 and New Vegas because of the fallout rights case, the original 3 games (1,2 and tactics) are owned by Zenimax.

In related news 1, 2 and tactics got pulled from GOG.com recently due to rights being given to Zenimax, so a HD collection might not be realistic because honestly... who the fuck knows about Zenimax?!

I wonder what kind of game engine that Fallout 4 will run on?  I hope that it is brand new and next gen only.  I am very excited and hope that the game has better everything.  One big problem about the PS3 was the low ram.  Now with the PS4 and the Xbox One, Bethesda will have 8 GB of ram to work with as well as the fact that both the PS4 and Xbox One are pretty much high end AMD computers.  I don't like playing PC games because I only like Sony's controllers, I like having trophies, and having a friends list.  Also, I like just putting in a game and playing without having to worry about PC technical stuff like updating drivers and manually patching and stuff like that.  Fallout 3 is my favorite game and I have played lots and lots of games.  I'm also hoping that with Fallout 4 there will be little to no load times or slowdown because of the ram and everything else that the PS4 has to offer.  Better graphics will be nice too.  I'm still impressed with Skyrim's graphics.  :D

I loved Fallout 3, one of most prized platinum's and I'm so proud I got it after putting so much time into such an amazing game, I also enjoyed NV but always seem to lose myself when I get to certain missions. Will probably play it again soon though, Can't wait for a Fallout 4 and I get excited whenever I hear there might be one soon. :awesome:

• Like 1