Cheats disable trophies for all 3 games

Just so its out there, you still drown in GTA 3 and VC lol. I tried the glitch to go to the 2nd island early as well and it seems like it doesn't work anymore. Tried for 10 mins. The gate seems to be bugged since it's now open (no grills) but the boundary is still there. Really weird. I hope I'm just doing the glitch wrong because if it's actually patched then Take the Cannoli will be ridiculous without the sea sparrow method. You also can't use cheats so it's not like vehicle explosion cheat is an alternative.

Never mind it worked! Just as I posted this I tried again and I got through the gate.

Edited by PostGameBlues
  • Like 1

15 minutes ago, StewartBros said:

Gonna be a lot of people whining that they now have to, y'know, actually put some effort into these games now, rather than just cheating their way through.

I love seeing these type of threads whenever a new game gets released, along with the Autopop threads ?

6 hours ago, PostGameBlues said:

The ambulance missions and vigilante about to get harder for 3 and VC without the health cheat which also restores vehicle health.

You don't need cheats for those, you'll be fine. That stupid Cannoli trophy, on the other hand... they're seriously sadistic, carrying that one over!

• Like 1

4 hours ago, StewartBros said:

Gonna be a lot of people whining that they now have to, y'know, actually put some effort into these games now, rather than just cheating their way through.

Are you going to be doing the sea sparrow for the cannoli trohpy?  Why wont you put effort like the developers intended instead of glitching the game so you can get it with less than intended effort?

Using cheats on the PS4 port of Vice City fucked up my game save and I had to start fresh without cheats and I enjoyed it a lot more. The games aren’t as hard as I remember from being a kid. Paramedic missions will be harder on GTA III without the vehicle health cheat because a slight gust of wind can smash up your vehicle ? but definitely doable

10 hours ago, PostGameBlues said:

The ambulance missions and vigilante about to get harder for 3 and VC without the health cheat which also restores vehicle health.

What was tough about the vigilante missions in Vice City? Finish the game, get the Hunter from the military base. Easy-peasy, that's how I always finished it.

On 11/11/21 at 7:18 AM, SpaceIsDandy said:

Are you going to be doing the sea sparrow for the cannoli trohpy?  Why wont you put effort like the developers intended instead of glitching the game so you can get it with less than intended effort?

Put in the effort ? 

When the story , side missions and activities are all over and you’re still 1/4 of the way there , what else is there to do to rank up that means anything and keeps you interested?

You could 99% the game over 2 more times and still have more to go.. 

• Like 1