6 hours ago, MidnightDragon said:

any other trophies require more than one player?

Some of the challenges require multiple people. For example, one of the challenges requires you to trade an item with another player, and you have to complete level 1 of that challenge for a trophy.

About 12-15 hours for platinum. The first two plat achievers each did it in about 15 hours *real* time, so likely a bit less of actual playtime. First playthrough is something like 5 hours, after which I was just level 16. So like another full playthrough to get to level 35, then another 0.75 playthrough to get the level 25 character trophy (Salvador?), and then a bit of mucking around for misc trophies.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, glurak400 said:

where to find a chubby?

The only creatures that can appear as Chubbies in this DLC, are the Skeletons (AKA Chubby Bones as they're called in their Chubby form) but the areas I've had the most luck funding them are the Lair of Infinite Agony and the final map where you fight end boss of the main story. Chubbies and rolling a 1 or a 20 are the only 2 RNG elements to this Plat but the Plat blocker will likely the Ancient Dragons of Mass Destruction, because they were a bitch to beat in the original DLC.

• Like 2

7 hours ago, NathanielJohn said:

No, the Ancient Dragons are trivial this time around. Easy mode is *easy*. Like it's borderline impossible to die. I went into the Ancient Dragons at level 20 and killed them first try solo without doing a special build or farming any loot or anything at all. Just walk in like any other quest, shoot for 15 minutes, walk out.

Also, while the "rolling 1 or 20" trophy is *technically* RNG, it's basically given away for free after beating the Ancient Dragons. The treasure area after that boss fight has 30 or 40 dice chests in it. On each of those chests, you have a 1 in 10 chance of getting the trophy, so you have a roughly 95% - 98% chance of getting that trophy in that loot area alone (if you didn't already get it earlier).

Wow, I stand completely corrected on this :).

On 10/11/2021 at 3:58 PM, MidnightDragon said:

About how long to platinum? Also, besides Friendship Rules, any other trophies require more than one player?

There are 3 challenges that require another person: Win a Duel, Revive another Player and Trade with another player. You can get all 3 challenges, plus the Revival trophy offline with 2 controllers.

• Like 1

• 4 months later...
17 minutes ago, MarioShroomed said:

I'm currently at 46 hours and only lvl 26.  The grinding is terrible.  I'm confused how anybody can plat this game in 15 hours.  My first playthrough took about 20 hours.

Wait what? 20 hours? I did my first playthrough in like 2 maybe 3 hours and this included the raid boss lol maybe a couple more hours for side quests and another couple for all challenges. I could see a 20 hour run if you was grinding for levels and but wow lol. But then again I was in a group of players so killing everything everywhere and moving in didn't take super long

1 hour ago, MarioShroomed said:

I'm currently at 46 hours and only lvl 26.  The grinding is terrible.  I'm confused how anybody can plat this game in 15 hours.  My first playthrough took about 20 hours.

Seems possible. Even more possible with help of another player with already lvl 35 char, so he can power level you.

Yeah, grind is a pain, but went quite quickly for me from 29 to 35 - I was just repeating beginning of last level on TVHM (you have 3-4 badasses here right at the start, kill them, save and quit, load, rinse and repeat)

4 hours ago, MarioShroomed said:

First one that comes to mind is, I'm Back, Shocked?

I just took my shield off blew myself up afew times so I had a sliver of health and tossed a shock grenade at a weak enemy and ran up as it went off so if be downed by it and so would the enemy

• Like 2

30 minutes ago, MarioShroomed said:

thanks for the tips, huntingfever and taliesin.  I will try these. I thought it would be hard because I kill enemies in 1 hit.

If nothing else you can do it on a badass those usually take a couple hits anyway and the shock grenades atleast the one I used always applies shock to enemies

• Like 1

On 4/6/2022 at 6:12 AM, MarioShroomed said:

Yups I've spent the last hour in multiplayer trying to get the trophy for Krieg and I'm only at 38/50. Hes a really bad character his action skill takes so long to charge it's frustrating. 

Phone app says 22hrs for 34% trophies done. I'm just an average player ?