Missable trophies

21 minutes ago, Ashbo said:

I noticed in the Social Club tab in the game menu that there were trophies greyed out.

Blow up x amount of vehicles etc crush x amount of cars etc

Are they or will they become accessible as trophies at some point does anyone know??

Speculations are that those are/will be exclusive to PC at the Rockstar Launcher.

On 10/11/2021 at 1:36 PM, leandrorhcp said:

Just a warning that the revised trophy list for the definitive edition has now 3 missable trophies. As there hasn't been reports of a mission repeat feature, make sure to unlock the trophies before finishing the missions, otherwise reset the checkpoint and try again.

11S1eea3c.png

Who Needs Directions?
Find Mike Toreno without any of the referenced locations during "Mike Toreno".

16S62ee5f.png

They Can’t Stop All of Us
Sneak into the underground base without setting off the alarm above ground during "Black Project".

28S23daa9.png

Assassin
Stealth kill all enemies in the mission "Madd Dogg's Rhymes".

Mods, why was my missable trophies post in the San Andreas DE forum merged into this post? What's the point, why would someone check SA missables in III forum?

• Like 1

1 minute ago, DharmaDan- said:

Shit, wait no It must be missable when you go to the icon it starts a separate mission! Apologies 270c.png

Actually reloaded a save to get the 'By a Mile' Trophy (PS4) You have another 3 missions to do for El Burro, once I got to Staunton Island I noticed the Icon for him came back and the mission Turismo was doable again, so now I assume it isn't missable.

10 hours ago, Ashbo said:

I noticed in the Social Club tab in the game menu that there were trophies greyed out.

Blow up x amount of vehicles etc crush x amount of cars etc

Are they or will they become accessible as trophies at some point does anyone know??

Yifn17Y.jpeg

I just unlocked this for the said requirement. I was doing the 15 in a run for the 'Splish Splash' trophy and carried on and this popped.

I wonder if these are extras required towards 100% completion?? Not sure what else you would get with them??

On 10.11.2021 at 5:28 PM, leandrorhcp said:

Just a warning that the revised trophy list for the definitive edition has now 4 missable trophies. As there hasn't been reports of a mission repeat feature, make sure to unlock the trophies before finishing the missions, otherwise reset the checkpoint and try again.

9S2619c6.png

Got This Figured Out
Use a coach to pick up all 8 prostitutes in the mission "The Fuzz Ball".

3S9267eb.png

Without a Scratch
Deliver Mike Lips' car without a scratch on first attempt. ("Mike Lips Last Lunch" mission)

8Se400b9.png

Planned Ahead
Take out Chunky Lee Chong with a car rigged with a bomb. ("Farewell 'Chunky' Lee Chong" mission)

6S815673.png

Mob Boss
Keep the two mafia members alive during "Triads and Tribulations".

If there wasn't option to replay missions after completing the story, also trophy for 100% is missable. There are few missions from Luigi, Joey, Kenji and one from Asuka, which we can miss and then we don't get % for them. 

Marty Chonks' phone missions are also easily missable and required for 100%

The OG version also had a glitch that stopped Purple Nine gang members from spawning, subsequently making D-Ice's "Uzi Money" mission impossible to complete. I don't know if it's still present here.

On 11/11/2021 at 4:08 PM, FarfetchDoomer said:

Actually reloaded a save to get the 'By a Mile' Trophy (PS4) You have another 3 missions to do for El Burro, once I got to Staunton Island I noticed the Icon for him came back and the mission Turismo was doable again, so now I assume it isn't missable.

Once you complete all of El Burro’s missions, Turismo becomes available again. The phone should always ring, even if the icon isn’t present. 

• Like 2

45 minutes ago, Creasy007 said:

Once you complete all of El Burro’s missions, Turismo becomes available again. The phone should always ring, even if the icon isn’t present. 

This.

Although I did this asap when it was available, it does reappear.

• 5 months later...
On 11/18/2021 at 3:51 PM, Aesposito said:

if you are worried about missing some mission strands or locking yourself out, here is a good mission tree to look at

http://en.wikigta.org/wiki/Mission_tree_(GTA_III)

Any instructions on how to read that tree? How can I tell which are missable and under what condition?

LE: Never mind, saw the notes at the bottom.

Edited by TheIndru