My Name Is Mayo 3 Announcement Teaser

snakebit10

Yooooo, let's go! :yay: Game of the Decade, guaranteed.

How much you guys wanna bet someone will create a thread moaning about it and how it's ruining the industry (just like it happened with the second one) and then it will become the next controversial thread on these forums? I'd say it's practically guaranteed.

13 minutes ago, PayneKillerTears said:

mayo 1 was my 75th plat milestone

mayo 2 was my 250th plat milestone

depending on release date I’ll try to make Mayo 3 my 350th plat milestone 

I am literally jealous of you there, well played my friend!! Here's to #350 keeping the Mayo milestones alive!

4 minutes ago, Dr_Mayus said:

Yeah, why did you waste the last one on Meat Boy 1f605.png

Seriously tho Doc, I dunno what the hell I was thinking there... Meat BAD, Mayo GOOD ?? 

Edited by Joe Dubz
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, EqualityEarth said:

Time for us all to copy/paste our grievances from the previous installment ?‍♂️ 

Good point.

I was disappointed in the lack of improvement in FPS from the first game to the second. If it isn’t running more smoothly this time, I’m thinking it’s a no-buy.

Asset recycling is another issue. Mayo was OK; it was a first time effort. But Mayo 2 was outdated immediately upon arrival.

The story was OK, though again, I really felt the original was more of a personal experience than the sequel. And the soundtrack needs full orchestration. We’re in the 21st century, people!