My Name Is Mayo 3 Announcement Teaser

snakebit10

27 minutes ago, Joe Dubz said:

I am literally jealous of you there, well played my friend!! Here's to #350 keeping the Mayo milestones alive!

Seriously tho Doc, I dunno what the hell I was thinking there... Meat BAD, Mayo GOOD ?? 

Well make up for it and plat I Am Bread for a 3rd milestone.

Now you have one hell of a sandwich ?

As for milestones...i already did it for 300...so don't think i would do another one for a milestone.

I have bigger fish to fry. Mainly a game about a plumber and his odd fashion choice ? (only hint i am giving)

• Like 3

Even though i stopped playing Ratalaika-ish games i will most definitely play this, even if it means another 90%+ platinum!

Second Mayo game actually had some effort put into it and i enjoyed it quite a bit. Just imagine if they would make this a super hard platinum just to throw people off. That would be amazing.

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, Dr_Mayus said:

Now you have one hell of a sandwich ?

As for milestones...i already did it for 300...so don't think i would do another one for a milestone.

I have bigger fish to fry. Mainly a game about a plumber and his odd fashion choice ? (only hint i am giving)

Come on Doc, you don't want another Mayo milestone? 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Dr_Mayus said:

Now you have one hell of a sandwich 1f605.png

I have bigger fish to fry. Mainly a game about a plumber and his odd fashion choice 1f601.png (only hint i am giving)

Damn, that would have been a genius move... If only I hadn't already platted IaB ??  coulda done IaB for 10k trophy, then Mayo for the 200th plat!! Dammit why didn't I think of this before!!

2 hours ago, snakebit10 said:

Come on Doc, you don't want another Mayo milestone? 

I have to second this idea!!! ??

Edited by Joe Dubz
  • Like 2

2 hours ago, PayneKillerTears said:

mayo 1 was my 75th plat milestone

mayo 2 was my 250th plat milestone

depending on release date I’ll try to make Mayo 3 my 350th plat milestone 

I planned to have Mayo 2 as a milestone but it never happened. I might do 2 as 825 and 3 as 850! ??

20 minutes ago, Joe Dubz said:

Damn, that would have been a genius move... If only I hadn't already platted IaB ?1f35e.png  coulda done IaB for 10k trophy, then Mayo for the 200th plat!! Dammit why didn't I think of this before!!

I have to second this idea!!! 1f601.png1f61d.png

Well I am a long way off from 400...maybe can change mind before then :D

I also love that for the Christian games or Break games the thread breaks down into an elitist vs easypeasy stacker fight.

But Mayo games...everyone just likes to have a good time. See it pays to be the original :D

Edited by Dr_Mayus
  • Like 1

Oh shit.

I'm down for this. First two Mayo games were funny as hell. When it comes to games, you could do a lot worse for $1. It also brings out the funny in people, there are a lot of great one-liners in this thread so far.

Only downside is the number of 'trophies are too easy and therefore worthless' threads are going to double after release.

4 hours ago, PayneKillerTears said:

mayo 1 was my 75th plat milestone

mayo 2 was my 250th plat milestone

depending on release date I’ll try to make Mayo 3 my 350th plat milestone 

ScarceUnluckyHoopoe-max-1mb.gif

Mayo 1 was my 75th

Mayo 2 was my 175th

It's a shame 275 isn't a plat milestone, otherwise the choice would be obvious. Mayo 3 will definitely get one of my upcoming plat milestones.

MAYOSTARDS, UNITE! ✊

Considering how much absolute venom people spew at EZPZ's, it's very strange...yet...oddly refreshing to see how positive people are towards these Mayo games. 

I mean I played the first Mayo out of sheer curiosity. But what seemed like people just being ironically positive, has actually turned into genuine excitement for this. I'll play this since I played the first two...but it's not out of the same excitement as everyone else lol.

• 1 month later...
  • 5 weeks later...