My Name Is Mayo 3 Announcement Teaser

snakebit10

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
32 minutes ago, Cauvuh_Lakrwa said:

Does anyone know if it is prerequisite to play part 1 and 2 before going for 3? Or can one just dive in?

Playing 1 and 2 is CRUCIAL to knowing whats going on in 3, so I would play those first, otherwise, you'll have ZERO IDEA whats going on

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, LukeTheGooner said:

going to start tapping real life mayo jars to prepare for this

Same. I feel like no one has enough preparation for this upcoming game of the year of 2022

• 2 weeks later...
11 minutes ago, Exeshow678 said:

any update on the release date? wasn't it Q1 2022, I'm pretty sure we're nearing the end date for that

Second verse, same as the first.

• Like 1

On 2/22/2022 at 10:39 AM, Helyx said:

Q1 2022 is all the dev has said so far.

According to their Twitter account 4 days ago it is a bit delayed. That's all they said. If it is a joke Tweet or not I can't tell.

Edited by snakebit10
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, snakebit10 said:

According to their Twitter account 4 days ago it is a bit delayed. That's all they said. If it is a joke Tweet or not I can't tell.

Art takes time and I can wait.

I hope to one day relive this three part epic with my grandchildren. Share how cold and dark the world was during the long wait for the third game. How Mayo came in our final hour to save us from this indifferent world.

• Like 3

• 4 weeks later...

As much as I hate the breakthrough and break games, the pretty girls games, and random crap like alien destroyer and chickens on the road, these games have always seemed endearing to me. I love a good, creative, light-hearted “troll” game (regardless of difficulty).

Kind of like I occasionally love games that are so bad they come back around to being good, lol. 

That being said, I haven’t even bought the first Mayo yet, I’m clearly behind on the story. ?

ETA: @Nauticus87, I like the way you think. I kind of want that to be a thing now, it would be hilarious in multiple ways. ?

Also, @NERVergoproxy, your wish has been granted-Mayo 2 is currently on sale! 

Edited by TimeLordCrow13y