Missables

SairenOne

10 hours ago, ShijouLime said:

the explore all locations trophy,

need to activate all locations as soon as possible(maybe before boss fight)

as some places cannot be activated again after the chapter ended

When you say activate all locations, what do you mean exactly? I don't remember much from the original game.

• Like 1

14 hours ago, ShijouLime said:

the explore all locations trophy,

need to activate all locations as soon as possible(maybe before boss fight)

as some places cannot be activated again after the chapter ended

I;m currently in chapter two. the first heartscape (kokkoro's) has some blacked off areas that you cant reach until you make a certain item. i think one section said you needed an axe or something that you can't make yet at the point i'm at. that wouldn't be missed yet because clearly it's something you can't get to until later? or nah?

I guess, are the blacked out circled areas on the map what is being considered "every area" or are there certain buildings or something you can go into that can be missed?

2 hours ago, BENJAM1N_LINUS said:

I;m currently in chapter two. the first heartscape (kokkoro's) has some blacked off areas that you cant reach until you make a certain item. i think one section said you needed an axe or something that you can't make yet at the point i'm at. that wouldn't be missed yet because clearly it's something you can't get to until later? or nah?

I guess, are the blacked out circled areas on the map what is being considered "every area" or are there certain buildings or something you can go into that can be missed?

Oh you're right, I remember seeing some blacked out areas. I'll make sure to take a look once i get the right item.

• Like 1

there is no area to be missed you can change the places every time with the wheel that looks like a flower. Of course, it is advisable to use the ax or other things as soon as you have them, as soon as you use them on the places where you can't go any further. fast is always good.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, glurak400 said:

there is no area to be missed you can change the places every time with the wheel that looks like a flower. Of course, it is advisable to use the ax or other things as soon as you have them, as soon as you use them on the places where you can't go any further. fast is always good.

So you can't miss a location?

Because I'm going back to Kokoro's and even used the axe to get past the block but that didn't change anything m still stuck on 5/6 (House 1, Fallen Tree Bridge 1, Fallen Tree Bridge 2, House 2, Floating Lanterns).

I feel like I've run through the areas a dozen times and nothing else comes up now

6 hours ago, BENJAM1N_LINUS said:

Because I'm going back to Kokoro's and even used the axe to get past the block but that didn't change anything m still stuck on 5/6 (House 1, Fallen Tree Bridge 1, Fallen Tree Bridge 2, House 2, Floating Lanterns).

I feel like I've run through the areas a dozen times and nothing else comes up now

For Kokoro's heartscape there is one more on the last map, when you climb up the ladder near entrance, there should be a camp-fire like object in front. Just approach to it and event triggered.

All those spots can be found out without clearing blacked areas, except the one in Yuki's Heartscape last map, a small purple flower garden located at bottom right.

But some people said the locations have time limit, which means they cannot be triggered within the playthrough again when specific chapter ended. 

If you missed, maybe put it away first and search for the remainings on the 2nd playthrough as database will carry on too.

Edited by ShijouLime
  • Like 1

8 hours ago, ShijouLime said:

For Kokoro's heartscape there is one more on the last map, when you climb up the ladder near entrance, there should be a camp-fire like object in front. Just approach to it and event triggered.

All those spots can be found out without clearing blacked areas, except the one in Yuki's Heartscape last map, a small purple flower garden located at bottom right.

But some people said the locations have time limit, which means they cannot be triggered within the playthrough again when specific chapter ended. 

If you missed, maybe put it away first and search for the remainings on the 2nd playthrough as database will carry on too.

Thank you. Yeah, just went to that now and it's not triggering anything now so it seems to not be doable at the point I'm at. If I can get it in ng+ then it's not too bad being the first world... But I don't even see how I could have missed it the first time through.

I was making a point to go everywhere and it's basically right in the path where you have to go anyway.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, BENJAM1N_LINUS said:

Thank you. Yeah, just went to that now and it's not triggering anything now so it seems to not be doable at the point I'm at. If I can get it in ng+ then it's not too bad being the first world... But I don't even see how I could have missed it the first time through.

I was making a point to go everywhere and it's basically right in the path where you have to go anyway.

The triggering area for the location is a bit tricky and small so need to approach closely.?

What I've done was to search for every unique /suspected objects on the map and even re-enter the map several times, also just tried to clear the current shaded area when that item is already craftable.

There are two more things to notice:

One spot on Hiori and Mio's Heartscape  first map can only be triggered after Mio joined the party.

And the last spot of Yuzu and Lime's heartscape is at the center map, but you need to come back in the next chapter for triggering.(so no need to worry about 5/6)

• Like 2

1 hour ago, ShijouLime said:

The triggering area for the location is a bit tricky and small so need to approach closely.1f605.png

What I've done was to search for every unique /suspected objects on the map and even re-enter the map several times, also just tried to clear the current shaded area when that item is already craftable.

There are two more things to notice:

One spot on Hiori and Mio's Heartscape  first map can only be triggered after Mio joined the party.

And the last spot of Yuzu and Lime's heartscape is at the center map, but you need to come back in the next chapter for triggering.(so no need to worry about 5/6)

Noted, thanks!

2 hours ago, FoxRDT said:

Hello fellow Reflectors.

Is there a list somewhere in a menu in-game to keep track of these locations?

I'm worried because I just reached Chapter 6 and didn't have the habit of going back to visit previous Heartscapes unless I had to for requests...

Yeah, can't remember off-hand what it's called but from the menu I think it's Database then Locations. In there, you can flick between all the places you've unlocked and it'll tell you how many scenes you've found - some you can go back and grab at any time but others are missable if you've progressed too far. But, you can grab them on a second playthrough once you finish the game and it'll carry over the ones you've already found.

• Like 2

Thanks turniplord. Unfortunately I've missed one from Kokoro's Heartscape... I have House 1, Fallen Tree Bridge 1 & 2, Old Fashioned Hearth, Floating Lanterns... Could someone please tell me what the 6th one is?

Also, are there only 6 locations in each Heartscape? The others apart from Kokoro's display 6/6...

On 12/11/2021 at 0:21 AM, BENJAM1N_LINUS said:

Where did you find "House 2" please? ?

So what exactly counts as a "location"? The areas that are blocked off and need an item to unlock or these black circles that sometimes unlock on their own? And on that note, how do they unlock, actually? Does it have to do with those random memories that appear on the entrance path to the Heartscapes in the school?

I'm rather confused becasue I just used the Sharp Saw to unlock two blocked off areas in Rena's Heartscape, which I thought would add a missing location to my database - but nothing like that happened.

Or I do just have to make sure to travel the entire map wall to wall?

Edited by AethQueen

6 hours ago, AethQueen said:

So what exactly counts as a "location"? The areas that are blocked off and need an item to unlock or these black circles that sometimes unlock on their own? And on that note, how do they unlock, actually? Does it have to do with those random memories that appear on the entrance path to the Heartscapes in the school?

I'm rather confused becasue I just used the Sharp Saw to unlock two blocked off areas in Rena's Heartscape, which I thought would add a missing location to my database - but nothing like that happened.

Or I do just have to make sure to travel the entire map wall to wall?

Location is simply a small area or spot have unique landmark or something nearby, when you walk into it dialogue event will be triggered. And location can be found in database to see how many are there in each heartscapes.

There are two types of method to clear those Black Areas. One is by crafting related clearing obstacle item.

Another one is by raising Talent Level. Some areas will unlock when that heartscape's character come to Lv5, others are Lv10.

However, this do not affect discovering locations so much as there is only one location inside black area, the Yuki's heartscape third map)

Edited by ShijouLime
  • Like 1

20 hours ago, FoxRDT said:

Where did you find "House 2" please? 1f64f.png

The link posted above (https://gamewalk.jp/game/bluereflection-tie/location/?fbclid=IwAR3uxwYzkxkGxN9_v19v-6Z1CpllxZ1BLAYOYwh2omwSM3KSuYriDIXA1pg) has images which will show better than me explaining, but yeah it's kind of in the southwest of the second map of her heartscape.

But I'm not sure you have to worry about these early locations if happen to miss one (like I did, lol). I'm in Chapter 7 atm, but from what I've read elsewhere, it's basically not possible to max all (or even most?) of the girls talent levels without a second playthrough anyway. And based on what doesn't carry over (no items, buildings), it looks like you're going to have to play fairly deep into the game again and just as thoroughly to do it. Perhaps someone with the plat can speak better to this?

• Like 1