Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
MysticLegendz

how many events are there?

5 posts in this topic

in total how many events are there in the game how many easy? medium? hard?

because i was wondering if there were enough easy + medium to get 100 gold medals trophy

I think there's about 68 each for cops and racers. As for how many of each difficulty, I don't know, though it's VERY unlikely there's anywhere near 100 Easy and Medium, but don't avoid the hard ones. Some aren't that bad. You can do it.

This is one of the easiest racing game i have ever played. I havent even lost one event yet I always get gold on my first try. This is because the AI in this game either slow down or speed up depending how you do. Its a joke you only need to "race" for the last 1 1/2 miles of the race everything else you can cruse.

There are 136 events in the game, 68 for each faction. I never really counted it, but if things are balanced (and I believe they somewhat are) then that divides into around 45 events of each difficulty level. So expect to be forced to accomplish at least 10 or so hard events in order to get that trophy. Anyway, I got gold on all 136 events and none of them is really that hard.

Fill your boots with the racer Interceptor Hard events. I maxxed out the ESF and Shockwave then at the start of each event waited until cop car pulled up next to me then blasted them with shock and then rammed them with ESF active. Do this 2 or 3 times and its Gold in about 40 seconds even on Hard events. As long as you stay in same area as where you start no other cop turns up.

On Cop side equip shock ram and ESF and those Interceptors will all be Gold in no time.

Some of the Hard timed races or Rapid Responses have tight deadlines but most are fine

As with all NFS titles its the rubber banding that helps and frustrates in equal proportions but this is certainly proving to be one of the easier in the franchise for me anyway