Which GTA are you gonna play first?

You know what really makes me feel old?

The fact this is not the 1st time these 3 games got bundled together and re released, they did it for PS4 what feels not too long ago but turns out it was way back in December 2015 it's crazy it has been almost 6 years we all getting old over here ?

Back on the PS4 I played the order I remember liking them as a kid, San Andreas, Vice City then III but I remember enjoying Vice City the best so this time that's what I'm going for 1st then III leaving San Andreas to last.

Did you Platinum them back on PS4? What order are you gonna play them in?

• Like 4

12 minutes ago, RedDevil757 said:

Also less said about the nasty ps2 versions that they released on PS4 the better.

Lets defiantly not mention the terrible iOS version ported to the PS3 literally just before the PS4 trilogy in 2015 when the PS4 was already 2 years old.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, cuckie said:

Lets defiantly not mention the terrible iOS version ported to the PS3 literally just before the PS4 trilogy in 2015 when the PS4 was already 2 years old.

It can’t be worse than the ps2 ports. I actually played GTA 3 on iOS when it first came out on the device and it was a lot better than the older console editions.

14 minutes ago, CraigyGInDaHut said:

I have started on Vice City. My music taste comes from this game. I just like the setting and music. Then San Andreas then 3 last. It's weird having no pop in and radio and weapon wheels.

Is the sound track intact. Does it play billie Jean when you get into the first car?

• Like 3

7 minutes ago, RedDevil757 said:

It can’t be worse than the ps2 ports. I actually played GTA 3 on iOS when it first came out on the device and it was a lot better than the older console editions.

Is the sound track intact. Does it play billie Jean when you get into the first car?

Billie Jean is not in the soundtrack for the definitive edition so I guess not haha, you can checkout which tracks are missing here:

https://www.pushsquare.com/guides/gta-vice-city-definitive-edition-all-songs-soundtracks-and-music

• Like 3

7 hours ago, RedDevil757 said:

No. Its missing. Apparently its basically the same songs that where missing from any re release of the game. 

7 hours ago, RedDevil757 said:

Oh it is. SA on PS3 is regarded as the worst port of any GTA by the community. The bugs are endless and the soul of the game (colour, sunsets etc.) was ripped out. Most actually recommended going for the PS2 port instead! 

On 11/10/2021 at 5:09 PM, cuckie said:

You know what really makes me feel old?

The fact this is not the 1st time these 3 games got bundled together and re released, they did it for PS4 what feels not too long ago but turns out it was way back in December 2015 it's crazy it has been almost 6 years we all getting old over here 1f602.png

Back on the PS4 I played the order I remember liking them as a kid, San Andreas, Vice City then III but I remember enjoying Vice City the best so this time that's what I'm going for 1st then III leaving San Andreas to last.

Did you Platinum them back on PS4? What order are you gonna play them in?

I'm currently trying to plat vice city the original one before it got taken down on the store. And I'm kinda glad I did because I'm preparing myself for the physical release. Sorry but these games are just too good not to buy the physical copy for. Just saying. 

On 11/11/2021 at 9:08 AM, VeldinX said:

Oh it is. SA on PS3 is regarded as the worst port of any GTA by the community. The bugs are endless and the soul of the game (colour, sunsets etc.) was ripped out. Most actually recommended going for the PS2 port instead! 

The horrible draw distance and pop in that the ps2 versions suffer with are a game breaker for me. On vice city it literally spawns cars right Infront of you, out of nowhere! It's unplayable to me. I've not played enough of the PS3 version to comment on bugs but the pop in is definitely better.