"Born in the 80’s" trophy not popping

I wasn’t so sure myself at first but I obtained it by listening to at least one full song throughout each of the radio stations, you don’t need to listen to every song.  

I'm not entirely sure if there’s any other method around it for the trophy to pop, but the one I mentioned worked for me. I hope this helps :) 

Edited by I-RaTTy-X
  • Like 1

14 hours ago, Lightning_0608 said:

This worked for me as well after seeing your comment.

1. Go to a radio station. There will likely already be a song playing. If there is let it finish.

2. Listen to the entirety of the next song. Once an ad or another song comes on, change the channel.

3. Repeat 1 & 2 for all music stations.

4. Next I did VCPR. Listened for about 5-6 minutes before I couldn’t handle the crazy mom anymore lol

5. Changed to Kchat and did the same thing. It ended up being the entire section between the host and the footballers.

6. When I switched back to a music station after thinking the trophy had glitched, it popped.

IIRC in OG every radio station is one file, so I think there's no need to wait until one song ends. I tried to listen to every radio station for 2 minutes first, started with VCPR - achievement not popped up when I finished with V-Rock, then I left the taxi car (was doing taxi fares), entered it and started again from Wildstyle with 3 minutes interval - achievement popped up when I switched to VCPR. So I think listening to every radio station in one session for 3-5 minutes is more than enough (5 is just to be sure)

Edited by Extracowboy

On 11/12/2021 at 1:42 PM, Lightning_0608 said:

This worked for me as well after seeing your comment.

1. Go to a radio station. There will likely already be a song playing. If there is let it finish.

2. Listen to the entirety of the next song. Once an ad or another song comes on, change the channel.

3. Repeat 1 & 2 for all music stations.

4. Next I did VCPR. Listened for about 5-6 minutes before I couldn’t handle the crazy mom anymore lol

5. Changed to Kchat and did the same thing. It ended up being the entire section between the host and the footballers.

6. When I switched back to a music station after thinking the trophy had glitched, it popped.

CERTIFIED

• Like 1