Caspo Rewind Farm Guide, 1000 Games/100 Hours

DHawk12

• 2 weeks later...

are you sure it's safe to rewind without causing trouble for the trophy and in-game achievements? people claimed that rewinding was sure to cause trouble, was that fixed?

Edited by kevao97

8 hours ago, kevao97 said:

are you sure it's safe to rewind without causing trouble for the trophy and in-game achievements? people claimed that rewinding was sure to cause trouble, was that fixed?

Yeah the last update fixed that. I got the level 5/10 capco trophies while I was putting the guide together.

The only bad thing about this method is that loading a save doesn’t contribute to the “play 100/1000 games” trophies, you need to choose the cabinet for it to register.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, DHawk12 said:

Yeah the last update fixed that. I got the level 5/10 capco trophies while I was putting the guide together.

The only bad thing about this method is that loading a save doesn’t contribute to the “play 100/1000 games” trophies, you need to choose the cabinet for it to register.

yes, but this trophy shouldn't take more than 1 hour and a half.

I'm with 11 million caspo, today I won 6 million more, requiring only 1 rewind for maximum benefit (37.5k) in 1943. I can make 1 million in 15 minutes.

this grind is really horrible, in other grinds you actively play at least for real, here you just switch between loading screens for hours, I'm calculating at least another 15 active hours, it will take a long time to do this process because I can't do it for long

46 minutes ago, kevao97 said:

yes, but this trophy shouldn't take more than 1 hour and a half.

I'm with 11 million caspo, today I won 6 million more, requiring only 1 rewind for maximum benefit (37.5k) in 1943. I can make 1 million in 15 minutes.

this grind is really horrible, in other grinds you actively play at least for real, here you just switch between loading screens for hours, I'm calculating at least another 15 active hours, it will take a long time to do this process because I can't do it for long

You can do exactly 5 save loads per minute on 1942. That equates to 11,250,000 per hour if you play at 100% efficiency (8.8 hours from 0-100m). 22,500,000 per hour if bonus campaign is active.

I’m at like 15m, I plan on grinding across the entire week (~45 minutes per day) whenever 1941 or 1942 have the bonus campaign active. There’s no way I can grind for multiple hours just navigating menus lol.

Edited by DHawk12

• 3 weeks later...
20 minutes ago, NMErickson said:

Surely it’s quicker than 4.5 hours. I did it in 3.5 to 4 and that was with reloading each save and no rewinds. I’d imagine 3 to 3.5.

I did the math based on how many times per minute I could reload 1942. Its possible that you can get it done in 3.5-4 hours but only if you quit and reload at maximum efficiency the entire time.

• Like 2

• 4 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...
On 8/1/2022 at 8:30 PM, Maximus---1982 said:

Does Street Fighter 2 work?

It does. I used SF2 Super turbo, but SF2 World Warrior also works since it was free. 

To get the most point so that you have to rewind less, you need to reach at least Balrog (M. Bison). Get a perfect and win with lots of time left. Create a save point before the score is tallied. 

It takes about 26 rewinds to get the most points for SF2. 

• Like 2

• 4 months later...

Final Fight is probably tricky, not impossible. You need to do it on a bit in a game where you earn a large amount of score, arguably the best place is when you complete the game / a stage.

Unfortunately Final Fight does not seem to have end of level bonuses. Perhaps here when you hit the last boss is your best bet.

Or Stage 2 where you smash up a car.

Seriously though, games are sold separately now and they are on sale so each game is like barely a dollar.

I used Knights Of The Round on one collection and Battle Circuit on the other.

On 08/08/2022 at 0:52 AM, galdionthewise said:

It does. I used SF2 Super turbo, but SF2 World Warrior also works since it was free. 

To get the most point so that you have to rewind less, you need to reach at least Balrog (M. Bison). Get a perfect and win with lots of time left. Create a save point before the score is tallied. 

It takes about 26 rewinds to get the most points for SF2. 

Many thanks!

• 2 months later...
1 hour ago, LiebePanda said:

which game should you play for the 100h?

Any game with an active timed challenge. When you get a game over just let the game run overnight while the caspo reward screen is visible. It’s been awhile since I’ve played so I’m not sure if this ever got patched so maybe test it out first.

Edited by DHawk12
  • Like 1

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
On 8/1/2022 at 6:30 AM, Maximus---1982 said:

Does Street Fighter 2 work?

Yes it does but still a huge grind 

That is what I was doing until I played 1942 that is the way for sure to get the most caspo quickly with out rewinding a million times. 

• 4 months later...