Here we go again

MonaSaxPayne

oh look it is basically resident evil 4 again but with a todd howard sticker on it. Joke aside I knew something like this would happen as one thing Bethesda are good at is just reporting a game over and over again and using mods and saying it is new when they are basically using a mod to fix it then really doing any work what ever the lazy road to money is for them is the best one for them..

• Like 3

18 minutes ago, DeAdSHott_ZA said:

Looks like the exact same list as all the previous versions before, nothing for the new content they've added.

Curious if people think its worth the asking price of $20 for the upgrade?

It's a free upgrade for the Special Edition. It's only $20 if you WANT the Anniversary Edition pack after claiming the free upgrade, which most of us won't bother with, or at least, I won't.

Edited by ImAPirateSoSueMe
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, ImAPirateSoSueMe said:

It's a free upgrade for the Special Edition. It's only $20 if you WANT the Anniversary Edition pack after claiming the free upgrade, which most of us won't bother with, or at least, I won't.

Thanks for the info, I'll correct the original post, thank goodness for that because I was not looking forward to putting even more money into anither version of Skyrim.

14 minutes ago, Sakura_p789cs said:

PS3→PS4→PSVR→PS5

more than GTAV lol

And give it a few years we'll have a PSVR2 version. Todd will never stop selling us Skyrim lol

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Per_Ottosson_ said:

GTA San Andras

PS2 -> PS3 -> PS4 -> PS4 - PS51f914.png

but ps2 don't have trophy,only ps4(ps2 emulator) lol

skyrim win

TODD:The vibe of the game is that it's something that you can play forever?

23 minutes ago, ArmoredSnowman said:

Wonder why GTA V never came to PSVR. Seem it's already doable on PC.

15 minutes ago, DeAdSHott_ZA said:

Thanks for the info, I'll correct the original post, thank goodness for that because I was not looking forward to putting even more money into anither version of Skyrim.

And give it a few years we'll have a PSVR2 version. Todd will never stop selling us Skyrim lol

i wonder when will RESIDENT EVIL 4 release PS5&PSVR2 version?

Edited by Sakura_p789cs
  • Like 1

Was curious, does the anniversary edition new included mods affect trophies? I wonder if they would be to some advantage. I know that in games like fallout 4, the use of mods blocked trophies. But with this release of Skyrim anniversary however, it’s a direct content release with a price tag. 

29 minutes ago, DeAdSHott_ZA said:

No problem at all! The way they announced it was worded way poorly.

Sure did lol. While Skyrim isn’t my thing (I’ve only ever watched friends and family play it for hours on end, so I’m at least still quite familiar), both are fantastic games.

I’m definitely not opposed to either one being ported infinitely to newer consoles. Just wish we could finally see Elder Scrolls 6 at some point. ?

I played and got the platinum way back on the PS3 when it first released, and have never played the DLC or any mods beyond the vanilla release, so I'm actually looking forward to replaying this anniversary edition. I don't see a problem with it, Bethesda isn't pushing this down anyone's throat, and it's a good opportunity for new comers and old players like myself to jump in again.

• Like 4

36 minutes ago, Sakura_p789cs said:

but ps2 don't have trophy,only ps4(ps2 emulator) lol

skyrim win

TODD:The vibe of the game is that it's something that you can play forever1f601.png

i wonder when will RESIDENT EVIL 4 release PS5&PSVR2 version1f602.png

Wasn`t thinking trophies just the number of versions of the same game. But fair game! 

I have the PS5 version downloading now. The anniversary upgrade is a bit unclear to me though. In the store description it only states its for PS4 whilst the Special Edition and the full Anniversary Edition, the one that also has the game, both state PS4 and PS5. Has anyone purchased this yet? Is it just a listing mistake?

• Like 1