hardened edition?

If I remember correctly it only contains a code to redeem a 1 year membership of the long time dead Call of Duty Elite service (which granted all DLC contents). Anyways, even if you got a new copy, DLCs are not pre-installed on the disc. Also by this time I belive all codes inside brand new Hardened Editions expired...

• Like 1

On 11/11/2021 at 10:52 AM, Deadly_Ha_Ha said:

Buy the dlc's off the store like the rest of us!

i got the game for free. and if i have to pay over $40 for dlc im just not going to start it and skip it. id rather buy the hardened edition for $13 and give my original copy away to someone.

On 11/11/2021 at 3:54 AM, FilmFanatic said:

I had to download all the DLCs from the PS store and looking at the Elite Club code it expired in 2012.

do you know if the code is still good after expiration. sometimes they are on some games. ive bought alot of used games where surprisingly theyve still worked after.

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, melodicmizery said:

do you know if the code is still good after expiration. sometimes they are on some games. ive bought alot of used games where surprisingly theyve still worked after.

I used my when I got it so I can’t say. Unless someone else knows the answer then there is only one way to find out.