Skyrim anniversary edition PS5 a little confusion

observadorpt

10 minutes ago, observadorpt said:

Hi

Anyone knows if the free ps5 upgrade  already have the anniversary content or we have to pay €19.99 for the extra content? I say this because the anniversary content on psn store only have ps4 mentioned not ps5.

This has confused me too, why on earth they have to do this.. 

No extra content in the free upgrade, but base game and dlc is all included. Content creation, fishing new quests etc.. are coming later today for a price. No trophies correlated to that though. 

Edited by FocusDR
Info

11 minutes ago, observadorpt said:

Hi

Anyone knows if the free ps5 upgrade  already have the anniversary content or we have to pay €19.99 for the extra content? I say this because the anniversary content on psn store only have ps4 mentioned not ps5.

Its the same thing but its not clear. To be safe, launch the ps5 version. On the menu press Square to be taken to the page to buy it. Open the creation club and download. You're good to go

This is courtesy of @ImAPirateSoSueMe btw. I was also not sure of this

Edited by Cleggworth

The PS5 upgrade will not have the anniversary edition. It is just the special edition upgraded to PS5, including the graphics and everything. However, in order to get the anniversary edition stuff such as the DLC and creation club thingies, you gotta pay extra. This is what bums me out so much. Initially, bethesda revealed that this will be a free upgrade however it is not a free upgrade but a mere backwards compatible game without spending extra.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, nicklesminer said:

El contenido del club de creación no desactiva los trofeos ... al menos no lo hizo en la edición especial.

Hopefully it's the same in this new version, the new content is pretty good and varied.

Can someone who is playing and tried it confirm it?

Edited by sirdavid89

14 minutes ago, Kishnabe said:

So If I have the PS4 Physical Edition, I can get the PS5 Edition with new Trophy Set for free?

Not interested in paying 19.99 for the DLC.

If you have the physical PS4 edition you can get the PS5 download (and new trophy list) for free - although you still need the disc in your console to play the PS5 version apparently.

• Like 1

20 hours ago, ws9lcfc said:

I can’t see it on the store though? 

Do you have the PS4 special edition in your library? If so, then just go to the game hub on your ps5 and you'll see the free upgrade

20 hours ago, raz_lintu said:

Since mods disable trophies, will buying the anniversary update and using the creation club content disable my trophies or not? I want to play with the new stuff but only if I can still get the plat. 

yes you will get the plat for the most part because they are official mods within the game and they will not affect trophies in any way. However, any external mods will void trophies. Creation club never voids trophies

2 hours ago, Rin_TohsakaUBW said:

Am I crazy or are the three expansion packs (Dragonborn, Dawnguard, and Hearthfire) only included with the Anniversary upgrade? I know the PS4 version showed an "Add-Ons" menu that shows the three packs installed but I can't see it on the PS5. 

It’s included in the free PS4 to PS5 update as well, I’ve been able to earn trophies from all 3 DLC on the PS5 version and have the Dawnguard and Dragonborn starter quests in my log.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, TheAbyssWalker61 said:

sadly doesnt have trophies, how i download the update, i haven't seen it

The free content was added in a patch to the game so you should already have it. On the main screen of the game there should be a notice in the top right that talks about Skyrim Updates and how they added four free Creations for all players.

• Like 1