Mittens & Simulator trophies glitched?

saiyanbloodstyle

I've finished many rallies/stages on snow on both custom rally and career but the trophy isn't popping, is glitched or is there a certain way to do it?

As for beating master on severe damage, on a steam guide it said you don't need to win, just complete the stage which i have a few times and nothing, i've followed the steam guide and it works for the other trophies, this is the PS5 version.

Didn't have any issues with "Mittens", but I focused on the carrer mode and it popped the first time I finished a staged in Norway (happened in group b). Maybe it has to be done in career for some weird reasons...

For "Simulator" I read the same thing and it didn't pop either by just finishing the race. Ended up doing it on Lake Nakuru stage (Kenya) in the rain, using "The Gazelle" (mixed the tips given by LongLiveHelghast & DancefloorBankin on the "Trophy Thoughts" thread).

Got it first try there with a 01:36.597 (the AI times seems random though, they could be faster than that).

• Like 1

Are you positive that you are completing a stage in Norway with the weather set to 'snow'? There are stages in Norway that are set in snow, but the weather attribute has to be set to snow as well for the trophy. It's the same as the trophy for completing a stage in the rain or fog.

The Steam achievement guide is for when the game first officially launched on Steam, and is out of date.

As for the simulator trophy, I recommend using the meanie, as it's much easier to control and you are able to go flat out for most of the stage in Kenya: Lake Nakuru. I posted a video over on the NA section of this game. 

10 hours ago, Alexgaara said:

Didn't have any issues with "Mittens", but I focused on the carrer mode and it popped the first time I finished a staged in Norway (happened in group b). Maybe it has to be done in career for some weird reasons...

For "Simulator" I read the same thing and it didn't pop either by just finishing the race. Ended up doing it on Lake Nakuru stage (Kenya) in the rain, using "The Gazelle" (mixed the tips given by LongLiveHelghast & DancefloorBankin on the "Trophy Thoughts" thread).

Got it first try there with a 01:36.597 (the AI times seems random though, they could be faster than that).

Ah thanks got the mittens one, simulator is way too hard, 1:36??? Must be a pro.

5 hours ago, nivasan6 said:

Are you positive that you are completing a stage in Norway with the weather set to 'snow'? There are stages in Norway that are set in snow, but the weather attribute has to be set to snow as well for the trophy. It's the same as the trophy for completing a stage in the rain or fog.

The Steam achievement guide is for when the game first officially launched on Steam, and is out of date.

As for the simulator trophy, I recommend using the meanie, as it's much easier to control and you are able to go flat out for most of the stage in Kenya: Lake Nakuru. I posted a video over on the NA section of this game. 

Thanks for the help and i watched your videos, no idea how you do simulator so easily, mine just slides everyone, can't get anywhere near 1:41......

Same for the speed trophy, how does your fujiin go that fast? Mine does not go to 125mph.

Thanks for watching my videos and the kind words. In my video I show that plenty of mistakes can be made and still win "comfortably". Have you tried adjusting the driving assist options such as stability control? Are you using manual or automatic gearing? 

From doing some research on the simulator trophy it seems that there is a glitch to get it quite easily. I'm not sure if it still works or not.

The key to getting the speed trophy is keeping the car stable. It took me a few attempts and some runs it seemed to have maxed out at 197kmh. Maybe try a different group a car. I got over 200kmh again during the career using the max attack (Lancer Evolution).

• Like 1

2 hours ago, saiyanbloodstyle said:

Ah thanks got the mittens one, simulator is way too hard, 1:36??? Must be a pro.

Thanks for the help and i watched your videos, no idea how you do simulator so easily, mine just slides everyone, can't get anywhere near 1:41......

Same for the speed trophy, how does your fujiin go that fast? Mine does not go to 125mph.

I found for simulator using the fwd mini on the lake nakuru stage that has 3 90deg corners to start.  Just practice.  theres only 6 corners that need any finesse.  

21 hours ago, nivasan6 said:

Thanks for watching my videos and the kind words. In my video I show that plenty of mistakes can be made and still win "comfortably". Have you tried adjusting the driving assist options such as stability control? Are you using manual or automatic gearing? 

From doing some research on the simulator trophy it seems that there is a glitch to get it quite easily. I'm not sure if it still works or not.

The key to getting the speed trophy is keeping the car stable. It took me a few attempts and some runs it seemed to have maxed out at 197kmh. Maybe try a different group a car. I got over 200kmh again during the career using the max attack (Lancer Evolution).

I have put stability at 60% like you said but don't see a difference and on automatic, don't think that glitch works anymore.

Yeah i'll have to keep trying, thanks for the tips.

14 hours ago, saiyanbloodstyle said:

I have put stability at 60% like you said but don't see a difference and on automatic, don't think that glitch works anymore.

Yeah i'll have to keep trying, thanks for the tips.

Some other suggestions I can give is to use a car that you're comfortable with and switch to manual gears. Manual allows for better control of the car, for example if the car is slipping then upshifting will gain some traction. Also play around with the settings. If the car keeps sliding or is difficult to control consider increasing the stability/traction. If those attributes work the same way in other racing games, then the car will be slower as well; but should make the car more stable. 

• Like 1

21 hours ago, nivasan6 said:

Some other suggestions I can give is to use a car that you're comfortable with and switch to manual gears. Manual allows for better control of the car, for example if the car is slipping then upshifting will gain some traction. Also play around with the settings. If the car keeps sliding or is difficult to control consider increasing the stability/traction. If those attributes work the same way in other racing games, then the car will be slower as well; but should make the car more stable. 

Thanks i will try again after this long and boring career, seems pointless.

• 3 months later...