Take The Cannoli Quickest Method

TAKE THE CANNOLI IS NOW OBTAINABLE AFTER THE RECENT PATCH. IT IS ALSO NOW MUCH EASIER TO OBTAIN THE TROPHY.

Note: I updated this tutorial again since now all you have to do to obtain the trophy is the cone crazy mission and hit over $100 million.

STEP 1. Obtain at least $100 million (vigilante method no longer works, as cheat codes disable trophies)

Obtaining the money involves exploiting the ‘Cone Crazy’ mission. What many tutorials don’t mention is the times you need to finish Cone Crazy in. Namely; the first 7 times you do Cone Crazy you need to finish with ZERO seconds left on the timer. On the eighth time you need to finish with ONE second left. TWO seconds the next time after that and so on until you have at least $100 million. A good tip is to gently nudge the traffic cones using your car in order to make it a bit easier to drive through the obstacle course at speed. Once you’ve got at least $100 million your criminal rating will be over 100,000, causing the trophy to unlock. 

Edited by damienjablonski
  • Like 3

1 minute ago, DaivRules said:

Any conversation can take place in the other thread since we have a rule against duplicate threads here:

Hi Daiv, this is a different game and I have to make major modifications to the method which I am working on now, as cheat codes now disable trophies in the new version. The post will not be a duplicate once completed. I also need people to test the updated method to see if it works as intended

17 minutes ago, damienjablonski said:

Hi Daiv, this is a different game and I have to make major modifications to the method which I am working on now, as cheat codes now disable trophies in the new version. The post will not be a duplicate once completed. I also need people to test the updated method to see if it works as intended

Please update the thread titles appropriately to reflect that these threads are different before someone has to click on it to find out

6 hours ago, damienjablonski said:

I have already tested it, but unfortunately I did not get a trophy where I achieved the Godfather Rank with the method you described. I don't understand why it doesn't work. Either the trophy is bugged or the trophy is only bugged on me.

You can read it here in the thread and you can also see my stats

7 hours ago, XeNoN356 said:

I have already tested it, but unfortunately I did not get a trophy where I achieved the Godfather Rank with the method you described. I don't understand why it doesn't work. Either the trophy is bugged or the trophy is only bugged on me.

You can read it here in the thread and you can also see my stats

Is the trophy bugged or the method broken? If you got 1 million criminal rating then the method worked but the trophy is bugged

1 hour ago, damienjablonski said:

Is the trophy bugged or the method broken? If you got 1 million criminal rating then the method worked but the trophy is bugged

I think that the trophy is bugged because many have now reported that you used the trick and did not get the trophy. It also worked with the old version, I don't think it could have anything to do with the method, that would be fatal. Imagine if you want to earn it normally and then nothing comes up that would somehow be as if you had wasted your time on nothing.

1 hour ago, XeNoN356 said:

I think that the trophy is bugged because many have now reported that you used the trick and did not get the trophy. It also worked with the old version, I don't think it could have anything to do with the method, that would be fatal. Imagine if you want to earn it normally and then nothing comes up that would somehow be as if you had wasted your time on nothing.

Interesting, hopefully they patch the game soon if that’s the case. Only thing I can think of are cheat codes but obviously people that tried it didn’t use cheats. I will try it myself in the next day or two as well. 

edit: It’s the only trophy with 0.00% completion rate so it’s definitely bugged right now 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
41 minutes ago, sepheroithisgod said:

Since they dramatically lowered the requirements of Godfather, is this obtainable from just normal play during a 100% file?

I doubt you’ll get it in one playthrough but I may be wrong. However, it’s rumoured that the requirement was lowered to 100,000. If this is the case you only need to do the cone crazy glitch to pop the trophy (you should have 200,000 from this glitch). I will test this now and confirm it for you. I will edit the tutorial if required and remove the unnecessary steps. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, damienjablonski said:

Yep, I did cone crazy until I hit over $100 million and the trophy popped, my criminal rating is 104862 

What this done on a new fresh save or your regular save? Thank you for checking the new requirements!

I’ve just done this twice - once on my finished game, once from a fresh start. Neither time did I get close to 100,000. On the fresh start I got to 13,107. Am I missing a part of it? I have $13106900 from Cone Crazy, do I need to do some other aspect to get to that? 

edit: never mind have figured it out! 

Edited by sidawg2
It fixed itself

On 21/11/2021 at 8:06 AM, sidawg2 said:

I’ve just done this twice - once on my finished game, once from a fresh start. Neither time did I get close to 100,000. On the fresh start I got to 13,107. Am I missing a part of it? I have $13106900 from Cone Crazy, do I need to do some other aspect to get to that? 

edit: never mind have figured it out! 

How did you get it as im having the same problem

56 minutes ago, Shaun1094 said:

I did the cone crazy exploit and only had around 23k criminal points so I did the accuracy exploit on Cortez’ yacht and then left it afk for an hour and it popped when I checked my stats

I just did a couple more goes on cone crazy after I posted that and it unlocked for me but that will hopefully come in handy for other people.

After the 7th time, just want to make sure do I keep trying to go up one second for the 8th - 23rd time?  Or do I just need to go through the last checkpoint with the same amount at a certain point like with up to the 7th time?  Wanting to try to knock of the Godfather rank before I complete the game 100%.

9 hours ago, Shaun1094 said:

I did the cone crazy exploit and only had around 23k criminal points so I did the accuracy exploit on Cortez’ yacht and then left it afk for an hour and it popped when I checked my stats

What exploit would that be?  Just curious just in case the other way gets me to rage quit.

4 hours ago, Aanginator said:

After the 7th time, just want to make sure do I keep trying to go up one second for the 8th - 23rd time?  Or do I just need to go through the last checkpoint with the same amount at a certain point like with up to the 7th time?  Wanting to try to knock of the Godfather rank before I complete the game 100%.

What exploit would that be?  Just curious just in case the other way gets me to rage quit.

Essentially, you should finish with 0 seconds on the clock until you get $12800 for finishing the mission (this should be your 7th run). On the next run ($25600) you need to finish with 1 second left on the clock. On the following run, ($51200) with 2 seconds left on the clock and so on. You only have to run this until you’re at a point where you have 12 seconds left if my memory is correct (you should have over $100 million at this point), for a total of 20 runs or so out of the possible 23. 

It is okay to fail any of the runs and retry as long as you don’t reach the final checkpoint with an incorrect time. It is also essential you move the cones by nudging them gently or else this is impossible to do. I might make my own video in the coming days to make the tutorial clearer and more relevant than the one I linked. 

I finished the game with 40k or so criminal rating, and just didn't have the ability to pull off Cone Crazy. So I wanted to confirm for other people like me that landing three sparrows into one of the garages at Hyman Condo still works. I'd go upstairs, grab the mini gun, save, grab another mini gun, repeat that process for a while, and then just blow them up. You get 30cr per helicopter blown up and you'd get around 2000cr per 500 bullets. I loaded up a podcast, grabbed some wine, and did this for a little over an hour and it popped when I checked my stats. I recommend parking one in the northwest corner, one in the northwest corner, and one in the southwest corner to keep them from blowing up out of position. If any of them do move, just grab a car, and move the blown out body of the helicopter back into the garage so it resets. 

• Like 1

11 hours ago, FlawlessLoftus said:

I finished the game with 40k or so criminal rating, and just didn't have the ability to pull off Cone Crazy. So I wanted to confirm for other people like me that landing three sparrows into one of the garages at Hyman Condo still works. I'd go upstairs, grab the mini gun, save, grab another mini gun, repeat that process for a while, and then just blow them up. You get 30cr per helicopter blown up and you'd get around 2000cr per 500 bullets. I loaded up a podcast, grabbed some wine, and did this for a little over an hour and it popped when I checked my stats. I recommend parking one in the northwest corner, one in the northwest corner, and one in the southwest corner to keep them from blowing up out of position. If any of them do move, just grab a car, and move the blown out body of the helicopter back into the garage so it resets. 

The "Cone Crazy" method is the easiest by far, the developers patched the trophy that we can earn it with 100K points instead of 1M points.

So all we have to do is spend 30 minutes on Cone Crazy side mission.

Edited by maormaor13

13 hours ago, maormaor13 said:

The "Cone Crazy" method is the easiest by far, the developers patched the trophy that we can earn it with 100K points instead of 1M points.

So all we have to do is spend 30 minutes on Cone Crazy side mission.

yeah, that's great. Like I said. I didn't have the ability to pull off cone crazy. Just wanted to let others know that the sparrow/garage trick works.