Take The Cannoli Quickest Method

15 hours ago, Ashbo said:

New to this.

If you just shoot Cortez's yacht continuously until you reach Don 100,000k Crim Rating will that suffice or do you need the money also??

EDIT:

Done it now nevermind. :)

So it's possible doing it just via Cortez yacht method? I figured it's less of a bother to just shoot 101 rounds and leave the game there with the police boat spraying it while I'm at work and come back to the trophy...

edit: I achieved it myself using only the cone crazy money method however it took more than videos mentioned. I did another further two rounds of cone crazy with 10 and 11 seconds left which is when the rank jumped over 100k and I got the cannoli trophy.

Edited by Valkirye22
info

On 23/11/2021 at 4:59 AM, CraigyGInDaHut said:

How did you get it as im having the same problem

For other people in the same boat - you’ve gotta do 19 runs at cone crazy (previous guides say 16) which for me required a bit of cone manipulation.

but once you get those runs done it’ll pop. 

So I dont know about this but I have seen videos of some people doing the take the Cannoil trophy by doing blown thunder (Vigilante with the helicopter you gt after 100 packages), it just having to do more than 12 levels of it, I am going to try it, and see if it pops I get back with results. 

You need both $10 million and 100,000 points so if you are going to do the accuracy thing shooting Cortez's boat you also still need the money before you can start shooting your gun.  It's far easier to just get $100 million you really only need to move cones on the last run or two tops provided you did Cone Crazy correctly.