So online trophies or not?

naranxin

As far as I remember the Twilight missions only cycle with an online connection and they are needed for the complete all missions trophy.

Looks like I'm wrong, sorry for posting incorrect information.

Edited by elpoko
Incorrect info
  • Like 1

I got the 100% entirely offline, and this issue has further been discussed here: 

You'll find further confirmation there that neither accessing the Hidden Teahouse for "Female Impersonator", nor the rotation of the "Twilight Missions" require online. The tags in the guide have always been wrong. 

• Like 1

• 2 months later...

I just 100% the PS5 version. While you can do everything offline like I did, glory is a real pain to farm offline. I killed literally every revenant in the game from WotS to WotN in every single mission, and i just got around 40000 glory. You need at least 700000 to buy a skin of a female character. When you play offline, the glory you can earn is capped at 169 per revenant. I went online 1 hour just to help other people do their mission and received 5000 per mission completed even on WotS (which took 5 minutes to complete) so it took 50 minutes to get the remaining 30000 glory. If i had farmed glory offline, maybe close to 10 hours of mindless grind.