FIXED! - Take The Cannoli Trophy Glitched

59 minutes ago, westersburg said:

I just got the godfather rating and even saved afterwards. Trophy didnt pop

694af32c-90c4-47a8-8a5d-dd47fe7e74da.png

a462b525-a3b5-4da0-9477-7966702620d3.png

Yes, I had to find out twice that it is definitely bugged, so we can only wait for a fix, unfortunately, and there is just the risk of not fixing the trick right away.

in this thread several have already reported that the trophy is bugged.

4 hours ago, JoeMaMa81 said:

Did you use cheats?

You also need to be carrying 10m in cash

I was carrying 100 mio in cash and had over 1mio score (godfather ranking). Definitely glitched in BOTH versions since ive done it in both and nobody has the trophy on any platform.

I just hope the trophy pops instantly once it's fixed. I have a seperate savefile in each version with the godfather ranking.

Edited by westersburg

25 minutes ago, PETMAN3000 said:

Bild-2021-11-13-200229.png

*facepalm*

oh dear, at least another answer, but I got an answer from Rockstar that I should sync the trophies to fix the problem haha OMG. They have absolutely no idea the support from Rockstar. really sad. ?

• Like 2

9 hours ago, VeldinX said:

The holy trinity of a shite dev:

1: Bring back a ridiculous trophy that is virtually impossible without cheating.

2: Downgrade the reward from a gold trophy, to a silver. 
3: Break the game so that said trophy doesn’t even unlock in the end. 

Insanity 

• Like 1

How long do you think it will take until they fix these glitched trophies? I wanted to do all 3 grand theft autos in a row now but for now vice city seems it will be on hold for now since there's no point if I can't get the platinum.  

MoM_CallsMe_DoM.png

Edited by MoM_CallsMe_DoM
  • Like 2

On 13/11/2021 at 11:52 PM, PETMAN3000 said:

At least the head developer knows there’s a problem. Because you just even quoted him, he thought everything was fine! LOL! So if nothing changes now, it’s because he simply doesn’t care or Rockstar isn’t funding them to fix.

Going to Rockstar support is going to a brick wall because the CS team have no clue what we are talking about and copy/paste answers from a book that doesn’t make sense.

Edited by Starlighthed211
  • Like 1

THEY FIXED THE CANNOLI TROPHY

just turned on my ps5... all 3 GTA games got a new update. i tried loading my save in vice city with over 1 million points and instantly got the cannoli trophy / platinum. 

i also tested the cortez yacht method again.. u still get points for shooting at it ??

Edited by PETMAN3000
  • Like 3

I just loaded my first save on the second island, and I instantly got the trophy with only 104000 in criminal rank instead of 1 million.

So I think only 100k is required fot the Godfather rank. 

EDIT: Just get 100 millions in Cone Crazy to earn the trophy. No need to go to the second island and get the boat then ;)

Edited by Orion-60
  • Like 1

Can confirm that the Cone Crazy exploit is all you need for the trophy now. I was literally about to start San Andreas because I heard this was glitched, only to see this fix. Loaded up the game for the first time, milked the exploit, got up to the point where I completed it with 12 seconds remaining (after completing it seven times at 0 seconds left, then once at 1 second left, once at 2 seconds left, etc. etc.) and the trophy popped. Insane!

• Like 1