FIXED! - Take The Cannoli Trophy Glitched

14 minutes ago, Creasy007 said:

Can confirm that the Cone Crazy exploit is all you need for the trophy now. I was literally about to start San Andreas because I heard this was glitched, only to see this fix. Loaded up the game for the first time, milked the exploit, got up to the point where I completed it with 12 seconds remaining (after completing it seven times at 0 seconds left, then once at 1 second left, once at 2 seconds left, etc. etc.) and the trophy popped. Insane!

3 hours ago, Orion-60 said:

I just loaded my first save on the second island, and I instantly got the trophy with only 104000 in criminal rank instead of 1 million.

So I think only 100k is required fot the Godfather rank. 

EDIT: Just get 100 millions in Cone Crazy to earn the trophy. No need to go to the second island and get the boat then ;)

Finally they realized 1 million is almost impossible and time consuming thing. Thanks for the info, all I have to do is nothing but load the 100% save file :)

So if the amount of points have been reduced from 1 million to 100k. Does this mean youll be able to get it during your 100% playthrough? I'm so glad they have changed the requirments as the original requriments were bonkers to do legit! Also is it still $10 million you need or has that been reduced too?

Edited by ZachBoardyHD

20 minutes ago, ZachBoardyHD said:

So if the amount of points have been reduced from 1 million to 100k. Does this mean youll be able to get it during your 100% playthrough? I'm so glad they have changed the requirments as the original requriments were bonkers to do legit! Also is it still $10 million you need or has that been reduced too?

From a new game slot, I did Cone Crazy 19 times in a row (seven times ending at 0 seconds, then one time for each consecutive second). I completed it with 12 seconds remaining eventually and the trophy popped with something like $150-200 million or so in my account. 

If you’re having trouble completing it at those higher times, carefully use your tires to move some of the cones slightly to give you a quicker path to take. I would move particular cones to make an easy route via backing up into the first checkpoint in the corner there, driving straight through the second one surrounded by the circular cones, hitting the third while still on the same path (the last one by itself), then cutting right to hit the fourth on the ramp, braking and waiting for the time I needed to go through the fifth and final one. 

Edited by Creasy007
  • Like 2

I think they might have changed the way the criminal rating is calculated. Either that or it just jumped up for me via a bug. Pre-patch, mine was on about 3,300 and after launching the game with the patch installed, it had jumped up to 27,000. The Butcher trophy popped as soon as I loaded the game.

1 hour ago, rebelkiller93 said:

I think they might have changed the way the criminal rating is calculated. Either that or it just jumped up for me via a bug. Pre-patch, mine was on about 3,300 and after launching the game with the patch installed, it had jumped up to 27,000. The Butcher trophy popped as soon as I loaded the game.

They have, that's why it's easier now. I think you only need 100,000 now to get Godfather, with Butcher being around 10,000.

3 hours ago, Valkirye22 said:

so you get it through basic story progression when going for 100%? No need to do out-of-the-way exploits and stat farming?

As soon as I went into the game I did the cone crazy money exploit and got to about 380 million and then when I saved it popped the criminal rating related trophies. I'm sure that you should be able to get it without the use of the exploit.

Edited by xd_Trixxzz

50 minutes ago, barra333 said:

Out of curiosity, what sort of ratings are people landing at when they get 100% completion without repeating cone crazy? Is there a chance of getting to 100k just by playing the game and generally causing mayhem?

After the update I loaded up my 100% save file and was at around 35k

• Like 1