War God's Bloodlust

Kimbapbap

On 11/12/2021 at 8:18 PM, czDante92 said:

Have you given him enough nectar? Have you accepted his boons since amassing enough kills?

I have 2 hearts on him, and it says Entry complete as far as the boons. Scrying pool now says 12k kills. I wonder if there's any other pre-requisite. Guess, I'll just have to max him out entirely and see what happens. 

On 11/16/2021 at 10:34 PM, Argandalf said:

Hi! You need to gift him with 6x Nectar and die. Then the prophecy will trigger next time you meet him. 

https://psnprofiles.com/guide/13057-hades-trophy-guide#35-war-gods-bloodlust

Thanks! I'll give this a shot. It shows guide was published Nov 4 but I swore I didn't see a guide for this when I first started playing this month. Was referencing stuff on Playstationtrophies 

Edited by Kimbapbap

• 5 months later...

Hi there. I started another topic on this as didn’t see this one.

i have an issue with this prophecy, it hasn’t even initiated for me in my game.

ive killed over 25,000 enemies. Ares has been given 6 nectar (he has been on six nectar since I was on about 7,000 enemies killed), his keepsake is maxed out. I’ve collected every single one of his boons multiple times, even the duos and legendary ones. But still I haven’t had this prophecy unlock. I’ve completed the prophecy with the geezer with the boulder and I’ve completed the music and muse one. But I can’t even get this one to start.

any ideas?

• 1 year later...
On 08/05/2022 at 11:45 AM, PotrikBerger said:

Hi there. I started another topic on this as didn’t see this one.

i have an issue with this prophecy, it hasn’t even initiated for me in my game.

ive killed over 25,000 enemies. Ares has been given 6 nectar (he has been on six nectar since I was on about 7,000 enemies killed), his keepsake is maxed out. I’ve collected every single one of his boons multiple times, even the duos and legendary ones. But still I haven’t had this prophecy unlock. I’ve completed the prophecy with the geezer with the boulder and I’ve completed the music and muse one. But I can’t even get this one to start.

any ideas?

I'm in the same situation - 22k kills and still no prophecy. Have almost every other bond finished. Still - nothing...

Ok, so I finally managed to complete his quest. What I did:

• Completed the last statue for skelly (the one with the 32 level of heat)
  • Maxed out every keepsake
  • Completed maybe 20 runs, died some times on purpose.

Not sure if there is any connection between those actions or it's just bad RNG for me. Nevertheless, only 1 tropy left for me: epilogue, Ares still has locked heart even after completing his quest...