Kimbapbap

War God's Bloodlust

7 posts in this topic

The guide over at pstrophies say that you unlock this prophecy at 2k kills but I'm over 8k kills and the prophecy still hasn't popped up.

Any ideas?

4 minutes ago, Kimbapbap said:

The guide over at pstrophies say that you unlock this prophecy at 2k kills but I'm over 8k kills and the prophecy still hasn't popped up.

Any ideas?

Have you given him enough nectar? Have you accepted his boons since amassing enough kills?

On 11/12/2021 at 8:18 PM, czDante92 said:

Have you given him enough nectar? Have you accepted his boons since amassing enough kills?

I have 2 hearts on him, and it says Entry complete as far as the boons. Scrying pool now says 12k kills. I wonder if there's any other pre-requisite. Guess, I'll just have to max him out entirely and see what happens. 

On 11/16/2021 at 10:34 PM, Argandalf said:

Hi! You need to gift him with 6x Nectar and die. Then the prophecy will trigger next time you meet him. 

https://psnprofiles.com/guide/13057-hades-trophy-guide#35-war-gods-bloodlust

Thanks! I'll give this a shot. It shows guide was published Nov 4 but I swore I didn't see a guide for this when I first started playing this month. Was referencing stuff on Playstationtrophies 

Edited by Kimbapbap

5 minutes ago, Kimbapbap said:

Thanks! I'll give this a shot. It shows guide was published Nov 4 but I swore I didn't see a guide for this when I first started playing this month. Was referencing stuff on Playstationtrophies 

no prob! xDD Hope this helps :)

Hi there. I started another topic on this as didn’t see this one.

i have an issue with this prophecy, it hasn’t even initiated for me in my game.

ive killed over 25,000 enemies. Ares has been given 6 nectar (he has been on six nectar since I was on about 7,000 enemies killed), his keepsake is maxed out. I’ve collected every single one of his boons multiple times, even the duos and legendary ones. But still I haven’t had this prophecy unlock. I’ve completed the prophecy with the geezer with the boulder and I’ve completed the music and muse one. But I can’t even get this one to start.

any ideas?