Can you earn trophies in F2P, then pop when bought?

ExHaseo

some say you have to at least purchase the story mode to make trophies to activate in core fighters, but it appears that you have to purchase every single DLC to make trophies active.

the main DLC's which is all the characters / modes not the extra costume ones, it's funny how tecmo koei say that dead or alive 5 core fighters is a F2P game, it's more of a trial version of the full game, tekken revolution is a true F2P game compared to dead or alive core fighters.

some say you have to at least purchase the story mode to make trophies to activate in core fighters, but it appears that you have to purchase every single DLC to make trophies active.

the main DLC's which is all the characters / modes not the extra costume ones, it's funny how tecmo koei say that dead or alive 5 core fighters is a F2P game, it's more of a trial version of the full game, tekken revolution is a true F2P game compared to dead or alive core fighters.

I'm aware of how to activate them, I'm asking if the ones you've earned pop once you do activate them, or if you have to re-earn them again.

For example, if I played 100 matches while in the core fighters, then bought all of the DLC, would the trophy for fighting 100 matches pop as soon as I bought everything, or would I have to play another 100 matches?

Edited by ExHaseo

I'm aware of how to activate them, I'm asking if the ones you've earned pop once you do activate them, or if you have to re-earn them again.

For example, if I played 100 matches while in the core fighters, then bought all of the DLC, would the trophy for fighting 100 matches pop as soon as I bought everything, or would I have to play another 100 matches?

unless if you can save your progress in core fighters then maybe it's still possible. and as far as i'm aware, you can actually save your progress, core fighter is more of a trial dressed in a F2P clothes, and so trial version of games always let's you save your progress and to continue it in the full game, some games even show you a notification of a trophy supposed to pop out if you have the full part of the game. 

unless if you can save your progress in core fighters then maybe it's still possible. and as far as i'm aware, you can actually save your progress, core fighter is more of a trial dressed in a F2P clothes, and so trial version of games always let's you save your progress and to continue it in the full game, some games even show you a notification of a trophy supposed to pop out if you have the full part of the game. 

I just got the full game. My file from the core fighters transferred, but no trophies popped. I only had 17 fights, and the other trophies are a joke, so it's not a huge deal, but it's kind of lame that I have to redo a few things.

Thanks for trying to help though.

I just got the full game. My file from the core fighters transferred, but no trophies popped. I only had 17 fights, and the other trophies are a joke, so it's not a huge deal, but it's kind of lame that I have to redo a few things.

Thanks for trying to help though.

wow, that sad to hear. so i guess dead or alive 5 and dead or alive 5 core fighters can be considered two different games?

i smell cash grabs. damn it tecmo koei  :shakefist:

actually i think i'm the one who should thank you for this, i was planning to buy it digital ( core fighters ) but i guess retails is the way to go. 

wow, that sad to hear. so i guess dead or alive 5 and dead or alive 5 core fighters can be considered two different games?

i smell cash grabs. damn it tecmo koei  :shakefist:

actually i think i'm the one who should thank you for this, i was planning to buy it digital ( core fighters ) but i guess retails is the way to go. 

Yeah, guess they can be considered different games. It kinda sucks.

One weird thing I noticed though, was that my Solo Arcade trophy popped at the same time when I did Tag Arcade, but none of the other ones did. I had to do both solo and tag. I played Solo Arcade on Core Fighters, so maybe some of that data transfers and pops once you do it again, or something? Either way, physical is probably the best choice either way. You're file should transfer either way, but with a physical copy, you know you'll always have the game.