a good game for Ps4 ?

Himuro-Genma

AcIV and Resogun are both great.

I also am really enjoying Trine 2 - though I play that coop with my wife, might not be quite as good on your own.

Contrast is a wonderful premise, and good fun, but I encountered quite a few glitches which mean rwplaying some sections 3 or 4 times :( still a good game tho.

Im playing Need for Speed right now, its alright, but nothing special, and has a lot of bugs and glitches. Its the first game to hard-lock my PS4

• 2 weeks later...

I will be the one who drinks the blood from the hens neck. But CoD Ghost. Short, intense, dumb action. not worth 60 bucks but if you can find it cheap why not.

I don't really care for killzone SF, boring campaign with amazing graphics and sounds. But the design of the levels almost forces me to sleep.

AC IV. Can't really say it's bad. But i did the same things i've done since AC2. Edward is cool enough, but no ezio.

BF4 is where it's at if you want MP.

So.. the only game aside from BF4 i've enjoyed is Tomb Raider. Oh, and outlast.

Has anyone played the new Tomb Raider? and what did you think of it?

I wouldn't really call it the new Tomb Raider, it's just a port. I didn't play it but the original version of the game was pretty awesome. The gameplay was similiar to uncharted, but the story is more gritty and more compeling, it wasn't just about being a hero. If you haven't played it before you should definitely try it! And Lara's got the most realistic hair evarrrrr :o Tres FX magic

I think the best ps4 games are yet has to be released. But people got disappointed with Killzone: SF, CoD: Ghosts and Battlefield 4 cuz they are just like any cod or battlefield game... I think Infamous: Second Son, Watch_Dogs and Deep Down have potential.

Edited by Amonares