Zombies BUG PS4 to PS5

correiacarlos123

I got the platinum on PS4 version, right now I’m playing on PS5 version, I did 10.000 kills, +6.000 kills with a PaP 3 and 10 kills habilities related trophies. But the trophies didn’t pop. There’s a track? The stats are online? 

I think the stats are online and switching PS4 to PS5 you can’t earn these trophies that you earned before.

5 hours ago, correiacarlos123 said:

I got the platinum on PS4 version, right now I’m playing on PS5 version, I did 10.000 kills, +6.000 kills with a PaP 3 and 10 kills habilities related trophies. But the trophies didn’t pop. There’s a track? The stats are online? 

I think the stats are online and switching PS4 to PS5 you can’t earn these trophies that you earned before.

Yes. It‘s bugged. I am also waiting for someone who can tell me what to do. I don‘t wanna do 10.000 Local Game Elimination in One single Match.

• Like 1

51 minutes ago, MajorasMasked said:

Yes. It‘s bugged. I am also waiting for someone who can tell me what to do. I don‘t wanna do 10.000 Local Game Elimination in One single Match.

I'm gonna test soon if Local Match will actually work with the trophies bugged, at least that will still be a method that can be used so I can put it in the guide. Thanks for the idea ^-^

• Like 1

3 hours ago, MajorasMasked said:

Maybe they will fix it… I hope

2 hours ago, NoMoreUpdates said:

I'm gonna test soon if Local Match will actually work with the trophies bugged, at least that will still be a method that can be used so I can put it in the guide. Thanks for the idea ^-^

Thanks! Let me know if work

• Like 1

On 11/12/2021 at 6:07 PM, correiacarlos123 said:

Maybe they will fix it… I hope

Thanks! Let me know if work

So after some testing, I still have the 10K and 2.5K left to do, but these have been confirmed to unlock the exact same way so I will be doing this soon.

I feel like this is true because I did this and unlocked the 4 Special Artifact trophies with no issue.

Edited by NoMoreUpdates
Updated information.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Finally got a PS5 and was wondering about the trophies carrying over. I already earned the miscellaneous zombies trophies on PS4 which I know I can earn offline on PS5. 

However I have not earned the 10,000 kills or PAP3 kills trophy yet. Will it pop when I hit that number on PS5 right away since I haven’t earned it yet on PS4? Or do I have to earn that many total on PS5?

• 1 month later...
On 17/2/2022 at 0:20 AM, ShogunSid said:

Did anyone try autopop this after the season 2 update?

Yeah I’m wanting to know the same thing. There was some fixes recently so I was hoping it would be part of that.

edit: no they don’t auto pop for zombies 

Edited by JWill_55