3 hours ago, HuntingFever said:

Is it ok if I use a snippet or two of this for my own Guide on .org :)? I will give you full credit.

Im okay with it. But, you should’ve accepted my invitation to co-op the game when I messaged you on PSN about it. You probably would’ve gotten the trophy much, much earlier.

• Like 2

14 minutes ago, Roronora_Zoro666 said:

I'm okay with it. But, you should’ve accepted my invitation to co-op the game when I messaged you on PSN about it. You probably would’ve gotten the trophy much, much earlier.

1: Thank you :).

2: I never received any invites from you but then again, I've been having a lot issues with invites for a couple of months now and rarely ever get any after they're sent :(. I'm thinking Sony changed something with the most recent firmware update, because I rarely had issues before then.

Edited by HuntingFever
Update.
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, HuntingFever said:

1: Thank you :).

2: I never received any invites from you but then again, I've been having a lot issues with invites for a couple of months now and rarely ever get any after they're sent :(. I'm thinking Sony changed something with the most recent firmware update, because I rarely had issues before then.

I sent you a message on PSN. I never got a reply back, but had you did, we could’ve gotten you that trophy.

Edited by Roronora_Zoro666

Just a reminder that it can spawn near the golems too. I went in, looked on the left, killed some enemies and he spawned from the ground. 
As far as I know, it can spawn anywhere as long as it's from those black areas or even doors. I would usually do a full round up of the place before resetting. If you have someone who can run fast it's even better (I had salvador for that)

Edited by Darghel
  • Like 1

58 minutes ago, sephiroth4424 said:

I found 3 chubby skeletons on the Docks while farming action skill trophies for 4 characters.

Two times they spawned with the boss and one time near the exit to Flamerock

Still farming after 10 hours I'm so damn jealous ?

Just a few questions (although I don't think these matter) Were you in True Vault Hunter mode?

Did you farm the whole area? Or just those two specific areas?

35 minutes ago, SimmondsR said:

Still farming after 10 hours I'm so damn jealous 1f62d.png

Just a few questions (although I don't think these matter) Were you in True Vault Hunter mode?

TVHM increases the spawn chances for Chubbies/Tubbies but not by a large amount. If UVHM was included, then the spawn rates would be increased by a decent amount but it's not so they aren't :(. I only bothered with the Beach (which is where I found mine) and the area directly in front of the entrance to Flamerock Refuge.

• Like 2

8 hours ago, SimmondsR said:

Still farming after 10 hours I'm so damn jealous 1f62d.png

I was playing on easy. I only checked the central area.

From the exit to Flamerock i checked the stairs and opened the chest. 2-3 skeletons are there plus an armored one. I never saw a chubby there.

Then jump down where the boss is along 10+ skeletons.I found 2 chubbies there.

Then return to the exit from the left side where 4-5 skeletons spawn from the ground. One chubby spawned there.

I didn't check the skeletons that fight the golems on either side

• Like 1

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

I FINALLY GOT THE FUCKER!!!! 16th hour!

Difficulty: True Vault Hunter Mode

Easy Mode: Disabled

Single/Co-op: Single solo player

So I found mine coming down the stairs from the House near the Flamerock Refuge.

I only farmed the area on the left with the Golem and the area with the boss.

I found that if the same kind of skeleton was spawning over and over. I would stop using Save and Quit and proceed to close down the game and reboot it.

Good luck with this everyone....it fucking sucks....

Just got mine whilst grinding 100 kills with Deathtrap. I would highly recommend doing your 100 kills in Unassuming Docks. I had mine spawn on the 2nd Golem fight on the right side of the map ( if exiting Flaming Rock and facing the house in front of you). I did do a lot a farms in Dragon Keep and Flaming Rock while leveling up my main character from 28 to 35 and zero spawns after several rounds. My advise is focus on Unassuming Docks for this trophy as nearly all the enemies are skeletons.  

• 2 weeks later...

It only took about an hour or two for me. I found him over in the The Temple of Unwarranted Self-Importance. Running around the area of the docks wasn't spawning him, so I got tired of that and started going left after leaving Flamerock Refuge to head towards the Temple, killing skeletons as I went. Once I started doing that, it only took two reloads to get him.

Cute-Loot-Trophy.jpg

Edited by Tianna_Mortis

I had every trophy but the tubby, Zero was maxed at level 35 and all character specific trophies done. I was at about 32 hours in and switched back to Level 35 Zero on True Vault Hunter and got it within three save and quits. The Tub was over by the caves next to the chef in the Docks Area right before the sword in the stone golem. It was killed almost instantly at level 35 with Magic Missile.  

Finally got it after like 10+ hours. What worked best for me was adding a second controller and putting the game on true vault hunter mode then farming unassuming docks. Might be a coincidence but it took me two attempts this way compared to all the other ones.

Travel from flamerock refuge to unassuming docks so that your savepoint is closer to the farming area, look to your left where the golems are fighting, look straight ahead up the stairs and last is to your right where a bunch of skeletons will spawm out the ground. Rinse and repeat until he shows up at one of those areas instead of running the entire map. 

Edited by BrandedBerserk

6 minutes ago, BrandedBerserk said:

Finally got it after like 10+ hours. What worked best for me was adding a second controller and putting the game on true vault hunter mode then farming unassuming docks. Might be a coincidence but it took me two attempts this way compared to all the other ones.

Travel from flamerock refuge to unassuming docks so that your savepoint is closer to the farming area, look to your left where the golems are fighting, look straight ahead up the stairs and last is to your right where a bunch of skeletons will spawm out the ground. Rinse and repeat until he shows up at one of those areas instead of running the entire map. 

You were just very lucky, because I did the same thing, just with 2 alt accounts logged in alongside my main but got absolutely nowhere after an hour of farming the Unassuming Docks so gave up :(.

• Like 1