Finally found him thank god.

Method i used was at the flamrock entance in the docks go left kill the enemies to make more spawn where the golems are, then at the entrance i tried straight forward then if no luck the right side where they come out of the ground. 

Rince and repeat with save and quit

After bout an hour the bugger was the enemie that jumps off the cliff at the last bit i menioned. 

After most of this week farming several places i was ready to give up

Edited by dannyswfc9

The luck of the draw was with me. Literally finished every other trophy despite not farming kills for trophies in the docks and after literally 3 or 4 runs around the docks, i found him on the far right side after spawning in at Flamerock entrance. He was the last to spawn so as the tip goes, MAKE SURE KILL EVERYTHING IN SIGHT. Good luck ?

I'm ending my 3rd-day grind now  (total spent approx. 10 hours so far to no avail)

I seriously hate my OCD (obsessive compulsive disorder)

I hope this post gives me luck and power

In typical Mr. Torque's tone,  "I WIIIIIIIILLLLLL PESEVEREEEEEEEEEEEEE !!!!!!!!!  THIS FXXXXXXXXXXXXXKING TROPHYYYYYYYYY CANNOT BREAK MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

EDIT : OK finally got it after 2 more hours (total 12 hours).  He appeared at the "ambush area",  just right side downstairs from the exit spawn point of Unassuming Dock.  I was playing in Normal mode and Offline (to skip the "Creating Online Session" thing on title screen to make reloading game a little bit faster).  Tiny Tina Wonderlands ?  No thanks

Edited by R8OO
  • Like 2

I got it last night, thank god. The path I preferred was as follows:

- Start from the entrance of Flamerock Refuge.

- Look left and see if the big guy spawns among the 3 fighting the golem. 

- If not, ignore them and go to the right and clear the skeletons that ambush you.

- Return to the golem, and the skeletons should have despawned and then they seem to reroll what they were before.

- Keep fighting them and letting more spawn.

- If nothing still, go further down the left path on the way to the temple, killing the 6 skeletons that are on the path. (they always seem to be the same types, I just clear them so there's less enemies on screen).

- Get ambushed by the skeletons close to the temple.

- Fight all the skeletons in the temple.

- Quit and restart.

Obviously this won't guarantee a drop, but this is how I encountered most 'badass' variants which seem to be where chubby/tubby enemies are more likely to spawn.

Good luck!

Edited by LewNazWar
  • Like 1

just found one after about 5 hours. i decided to start a new game with zero since i got to level him up anyways. as soon as i got to level 9 i went to my locker to grab a gun i had from my other character. went back to the docks and went left and there that fat fuck was. i was so scared the golum was going to kill him. i teabagged that asshole after i killed him. from most videos i watched it seems to spawn in the same place is that left spot on the beach. my routine was just go left on the beach and kill the skeletons by the golum,  then head right my boney pants then head around back to the exit and if nothing spawned save and exit

This is so painful. I'm on day 4 of trying to get this last trophy. I don't even want to play the new game anymore because of this? 

Edit: Finally got it playing with a different character ?

Edited by thabg23

• 2 weeks later...

Do you have to be past a certain point in the story or the Chubby's to spawn?

I'm currently on Day 3 of this trophy. I would like to start a new character for their respective ability trophies but I'm not sure if the Chubby would scale down to a level 1 character or remain locked at level 12.

20 minutes ago, BestUsername---- said:

I'm currently on Day 3 of this trophy. I would like to start a new character for their respective ability trophies but I'm not sure if the Chubby would scale down to a level 1 character or remain locked at level 12.

Chubbies/Tubbies can spawn the moment you start the game for the first time but they are very, very, very, very, very rare so the odds of you finding one are slim, though it's possible to find one within 10 mins of starting the story if you're uber lucky. I forget how the scaling works for Chubbies/Tubbies though.

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, BestUsername---- said:

yes,if you begin match with other character chubby bones spawn with level 12 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Starting day 3 of farming now - probably about 8 hours in. I hope the pain ends soon!

UPDATE1: Went for 5 more hours today. 2 with max Zer0 at the Docks, 2 with max Zer0 at the Keep, 1 with lvl 12 Salvador at the Docks. Nothing. Ugh.

UPDATE2: Finally got him after a few more hours of grinding. Nothing special I can really share, but I was playing with lvl 35 Zer0, normal, easy mode, and he popped at the Docks. Like many, he appeared at the "ambush" area where 5-6 enemies spawn at once. Good luck all!

Edited by JABing
  • Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

Jesus this trophy was seriously a pain in the ass. I completed all other trophies first. Didnt’t encounter one Chubby. After 8 hours of brainless save and continues I finally got the plat.

my route:

- Docks, normal mode

1. From the checkpoint first kill the 3 skeletons on the left side (with golem). Use a long range weapon. After you kill 3 of them, 3 more will spawn.
2. Walk up the stairs to the small building in front of the spawnpoint. There are 3 skeletons there.

3. Drop down to the right where you will be ambushed by 5-6 skeletons.

4. Go to the area where the Bone Pants guy is. Kill everything untill there are no spawns anymore. (My Chubby spawned here). In front of the second door.

Save and repeat.

3 hours ago, RawwwPlatinum said:

Jesus this trophy was seriously a pain in the ass. I completed all other trophies first. Didnt’t encounter one Chubby. After 8 hours of brainless save and continues I finally got the plat.

my route:

- Docks, normal mode

1. From the checkpoint first kill the 3 skeletons on the left side (with golem). Use a long range weapon. After you kill 3 of them, 3 more will spawn.
2. Walk up the stairs to the small building in front of the spawnpoint. There are 3 skeletons there.

3. Drop down to the right where you will be ambushed by 5-6 skeletons.

4. Go to the area where the Bone Pants guy is. Kill everything untill there are no spawns anymore. (My Chubby spawned here). In front of the second door.

Save and repeat.

I've been alternating between the whole dock map and the castle dungeon maze like map cause both are mostly skeleton for about a week now I'm at a point I can nearly navigate blindfold definitely while mostly asleep and no luck so far :(