I belive this enemy is a myth 

And I thought no trophy could be worse than Purebladestone in demons souls ps3 ver, at least in demons souls you farm one enemy

But in tiny tina  numerous enemies and placew to spwan yet I finished the game with all characters and not one appeared for me. 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

TVHM, beach in Unassuming Docks.Spent some time trying to get this on normal mode. Got borrrred and was going to level up to 35, but tried it as soon as I switched to TVHM. Pure RNG. Thought it was gonna take days. Well I did spend time yesterday and today really grinding. Not quite as bad as I thought.

jrBGjpG.jpg

Edited by Natt5kift

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

I know it's hard to believe a random person on the internet, but the RNG gods truly shone upon me today. I'm still level 10 and decided just as a joke attempt to see if I could find a chubby skeleton in the first area of the game. Would you believe it, the fucker actually showed up on my very first attempt! I can't believe my luck xD

Edited by Asimb0mb

• 1 month later...
On 11/4/2022 at 5:35 PM, Asimb0mb said:

I know it's hard to believe a random person on the internet, but the RNG gods truly shone upon me today. I'm still level 10 and decided just as a joke attempt to see if I could find a chubby skeleton in the first area of the game. Would you believe it, the fucker actually showed up on my very first attempt! I can't believe my luck xD

Wow. Yes thank the RNG gods indeed.

• 1 month later...

Just to add some statistics: he spawned in the Docks for me (in that depression between the town entrance and the platform where Mr Boney Pants Whatever spawns). Took me some six hours of grinding on TVHM (easy mode off, but I doubt that impacted anything). My advice: try to work on the challenges like exotic grenades and shields, and listen to a good podcast while you do this!

• 5 months later...

It sounds like I got quite lucky with this. Did 1 playthrough with Salvador, didn't find one. Decided to farm some of the other character action skill trophies, did Gaige's trophy, and while grinding kills with Krieg I got the spawn.

I entered from Flamerock Refuge, went to the right, killed the 5-6 skeletons that spawned there with Krieg's skill, save/quit, reload and repeat. About halfway through Krieg's 100 kills, the chubby spawned and I killed it.

• 4 months later...

i was trying to kill golem for that side quest in the first area of the game 

where you get rewarded shotgun that throw sword

suddenly this chubby bone showed up near the entrance of the ruins

i pause the game because it was tough enemy i saw the name i could not believe it

barely kill it and trophy pop

after getting lucky in rng based trophy of injustice 2 cat call and now this?

wow

• Haha 1

• 4 months later...

I don´t mind grind trophies at all but an RNG trophy in a relatively short game is the worst grind i ever did. Holy moly i am on the verge of giving up. Freaking doubled my playtime while just searching for this POS.

Give me strength xD

EDIT: For the statistics

I grinded a lot with my TVHM Siren at the docks after if finished the game. Started from the refuge, looked to the left at the golem and proceeded to Boney Pants and repeat.

It felt very slow so i started a gunzerker, leveld him with a friend on the raid boss and did the same procedure on the docks on normal mode and got the guy after about 1 hour.

People say spawn rate is higher on TVHM (Can´t Confirm)

I don´t know if the state of the world has any impact on this guy because i grinded for hours with my siren after beating the game (bright world) and got it with the Gunzerker on normal mode without beating the game.

This concludes my journey

Happy hunting

Edited by DarkStarSquall