Anyone know how to get good scores with only your phone

Poptartboy54

Honestly? It just takes some practice. I'm pretty good at rhythm games, but Just Dance was kicking my ass when I first started it. However, once you learn the routines of the songs by playing them a few times, you start to learn what makes the moves turn perfect and when to do them. 

Word of advice: Heat Seeker is a bitch of a song to Megastar lmao. It took me like 15 tries. 

• Like 3

1 minute ago, ThatMuttGuy said:

Honestly? It just takes some practice. I'm pretty good at rhythm games, but Just Dance was kicking my ass when I first started it. However, once you learn the routines of the songs by playing them a few times, you start to learn what makes the moves turn perfect and when to do them. 

Word of advice: Heat Seeker is a bitch of a song to Megastar lmao. It took me like 15 tries. 

Lol thanks for the advice, I just got the game yesterday so ima need to practice some more but thanks again

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Poptartboy54 said:

Lol thanks for the advice, I just got the game yesterday so ima need to practice some more but thanks again

Yeah no problem! I was lucky to have my wife who played a lot of Just Dance coach me on how to get the notes lol. 

If you want to start with some easy songs to Megastar, try Yo Le Llego and Kulikitaka. They're the two easiest songs imo, and I think if you master those it will help you build some skills needed for the harder ones. Good luck dude, you got it!

• Like 2