Abby_TheLastofUs

Shin Megami Tensei V might come to PS4

6 posts in this topic

The same dataminer that found Steam listed as a platform for the Shin Megami Tensei III Nocturne remaster, has found PS4 among the listed platforms for Shin Megami Tensei V.

It could be nothing, but it'd be weird for PS4 to randomly be listed as a targeted platform in the game's source code. 

The GeForce Now leak, which was confirmed by Nvidia to be legitimate, also had Shin Megami Tensei V listed for a PC release, which is now backed up by the game's source code. There's a real possibility that Shin Megami Tensei V might get a Playstation release in the future. 

Edited by Abby_TheLastofUs

I Figure Switch paid big money to have it early exclusive, no doubt it would come to PS someday...

On one hand, I'd be glad to see it on PS4, as it's my preferred system. On the other hand, I just received my Fall of Man edition of SMTV today and I don't really want to buy this game twice. But I know I inevitably will, because I must consoom every form of MegaTen in Western existence like the Atlus bootlicker I am.

On 11/12/2021 at 2:09 PM, NERVergoproxy said:

I Figure Switch paid big money to have it early exclusive, no doubt it would come to PS someday...

Well, I have some doubt, but it does seem reasonable that SMTV would show up. It's a pretty big market to ignore completely.

I really hope so, I'm enjoying the game but the Framerate and somewhat Blurry Image are really killing it for me... Unreal Engine 4 is just terrible on the Switch 😒

Hope they'll put in a trophy for beating Demifiend on normal difficulty (or higher)

Edited by DesmaBR