Platinum you are most proud you had during 2013.

spyrosmicha

The Walking Dead Season 1 - proud of myself finishing a Survival-Horror game with an awesome ending

Final Fantasy XIII - proud of myself spending 100+ hours and surviving hours of grinding

Muramasa Rebirth  - Proud of myself dedicating days and nights of spending 9 straight hours just to finish the Fury Mode.

• Like 2

The Walking Dead Season 1 - proud of myself finishing a Survival-Horror game with an awesome ending

I hate to break it you but that isn't survival horror. Survival Horror is more Silent Hill not Maniac Mansion. Good game though

My proud platinums are Bioshock (which is Survival Horror), Red Dead Redemption  (level 50 online is no picnic), both Littlebig Planets (Acing all the levels took a lot of patience) and finally 100% Borderlands. For that last one I deserve a medal for being able to control my frustration over how horrible that game was to just a few scathing posts on the Internet.

I can't pick just one so here goes (in order of when I achieved them):

Yakuza 4 - Because the Yakuza games are just awesome.

Need For Speed: Hot Pursuit - Because I don't consider myself to be that good at racing games.

Uncharted: Golden Abyss - Because it is my first Vita platinum.

Tomb Raider - Because I earned all the MP trophies without having to boost them (which is rare for me, lol).

For me, it's no contest. Hands down it's . . .

Marvel vs. Capcom 3.

1L50a10c.png

Master of Fate

Loved the game, then got deployed to Afghanistan before I could ever complete it. A few years later, I get based at a place with somewhat adequate internet, but couldn't find any top tier players anymore (obviously, people moved on to the Ultimate version). Spent months messaging about five hundred people from Leaderboards looking for someone and finally got it after finding a high-ranked player and having a very antagonizing conversation to goad him into fighting me. He was sitting on the game for hours but was "too good to actually play with people." It was likely infuriating to him, but amusing to me, and I got my final trophy for the :platinum:

• Like 3