Platinum you are most proud you had during 2013.

spyrosmicha

Mine would have to be....

1L54f42f.png

Diablo III

Best looking plat in all of '13

Hot damn, that is one sick looking trophy. Never played a Diablo game, but that :platinum: image is crazy.

'Grats on Okami HD, also. I keep meaning to play it.

Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm 2.

You getting it somewhat recently gives me hope that I can maybe also finish it up when I get back stateside.

I guess I should be proud of My 1st platinum "Bleach: Soul Resurrection", "SF x Tekken", and "Castlevania: Lords of Shadow", Since each had their seemingly impossible mission/trial to finish.

Not to mention almost any fighting game is a bitch to platinum, due to expert players online who play the game ur trying to platinum on a constant basis.

But Honestly my Favorite Platinums right now are : "Hyperdimension Neptunia Victory", "Hatsune Miku: Project DIVA F", and "All Assassin's Creed Platinums"

Resident evil 5.

I honestly dont know how war hero (complete all chapters on professional) is an uncommon trophy (23.31%)

Found it harder than other trophies I got like crysis 2 and battlefield 3. almost instant death from most enemies and you get 1 second to be revived.

Atleast im done with it, cant be bothered to play the RE5 co-op, but need the 100%....will do that later this year sometime.

I hate to break it you but that isn't survival horror. Survival Horror is more Silent Hill not Maniac Mansion. Good game though

My proud platinums are Bioshock (which is Survival Horror), Red Dead Redemption  (level 50 online is no picnic), both Littlebig Planets (Acing all the levels took a lot of patience) and finally 100% Borderlands. For that last one I deserve a medal for being able to control my frustration over how horrible that game was to just a few scathing posts on the Internet.

The game is actually survival horror, post-apocalypse themed so you guys are both right. 

Edited by rhyperiorx