Platinum you are most proud you had during 2013.

spyrosmicha

While I do wish it had been Demon's Souls (December 2012), I'd probably have to go with Ni No Kuni: Wrath of the White Witch. I'd waited for the game's release for years, and it's more than likely the singular reason for me making a greater scale return to using the PS3 as my primary system.

And though I probably spent no more than two weeks on the game, I can clearly state that every moment had been my proudest.

Was also pretty happy that I finally finished Heavy Rain as well. Ended off the year with the Platinum Trophy after three, almost four years.

• Like 1

I would have to say that it is Spec Ops

Play on FUBAR and you'll know what I mean

I know what you mean, its the last trophy I need but I quit. The last mission on suicide took me over an hour to beat so once I booted up FUBAR I was drained lol maybe if the AI team mates never died constantly I might have keep going, oh well.

Anyway my proudest plat of 2013 is probably Guacamelee, had a hard time with it but once I got the Plat I released how much fun I just had xD Awesome game.

I also feel proud of LBP:Karting Plat because its my only Ultra Rare on this site.

I'd say both LBPs because a fair few of the trophies require the community to actually like something you made and you which is ridiculously hard unless you make something that's either really bad and generic or just copy and repost someone elses creation but I got them on my own merits. Acing all the levels takes a lot of doing too. (I know they aren't 2013 but I don't have any I'm more proud of because all the platinums I got in 2013 were ridiculously easy)

Edited by kamifox1

LBP2 - earned on the 1st of Jan 2013!

Syndicate - helluva game, wish more people had bought it cause that coop could have used dlc maps :(

Desgaea 3 - love the dialogue, hate the game!

Mass Effect 3 - Great end to a great series

and SPECIAL mention to:

Resistance 3 - I almost cried a tear of pride when I made it through superhuman mode in split screen with my wife! She went from not knowing how duel analogue controls worked, to storming into rooms of Chimera and killing the faces off 'em while shouting "eat my dick!" at the tv over the course of that game! xD

• Like 1

My top 3 proudest platinums of 2013 are:

#3 - Command & Conquer: Red Alert 3 - I've been a fan of the Command & Conquer series from the very beginning when the games were developed by Westwood Studios. (Some C&C games made by EA are awful in my opinion) but I enjoyed this one. It was challenging, but fun to play with a co-op partner. It's also an Ultra-Rare platinum according to this site.

#2 - Band Hero - This was a surprise for me because I'm not the best at these Guitar Hero games (Can just about manage the Hard difficulty), and I've had the game for a couple of years, before I became interested in collecting trophies. After going back to the game after a long break I rounded up some trophies, all of a sudden the platinum looked within reach so I went for it, and got it.

#1 - LittleBigPlanet Karting - This one is also a surprise for me, but for a different reason. I found this game fairly easy to collect most of the trophies, with the rest either having to rely on the online community, or just plain time consuming. It has now become my rarest platinum, currently at  3.81%