Fixed Yet?

Loz_42

Has the trophies:

"Disk Space Full"

"Geolocated"

Been patched or fixed yet? 

I've looked at my backlog and remebered these were the two trophies that glitched and made it impossible to obtain for me. I also can't seem to find info on how to fix these apart from restarting the whole game again ?

Sadly as Huntingfever mentioned there is no fix besides starting the game over of having a backup save before you know the glitch happened.

I had this happen as well and had to redo about 15hours of play on a previous save. Btw if you know what area caused the glitch specifically for geocaching I would recommend doing a save before and after to make sure.

For songsneak trophy, it's not a really a glitch but more really horrible RNG. That one seems to benefit a newer game save where you don't have as many songs unlocked, so what I recommend is using your songsneak app first on civilians if you look around there use to be a comprehensive list of where to find each song. Basically what you want to do is find the songs that civilians listen to first. The reason why is because there's a couple rare songs and some of the more common ones are played through car radios and cafes through the city. By targetting civilians first you should have a better RNG of hitting a new song that you haven't found yet.

When you do this its best to do it around one of the major parks, in between two city blocks. So that way you can exit one block to another and reset the NPCs for the previous block you left. (NPCs require a set distance to reload them in-game.) After you've gotten the songs you can from NPCs then do the rest.

• Like 2