Trophy Auto-Pop Glitched.

Laikaros

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

I'm having a problem with just take the pod also.

When I started going through again I noticed there was no tracking working on my ps5 ? What was more confusing was getting the accolade over and over again.

I speed ran city of nomads a few times in a row and everytime I got the accolade.

I eventually done all four again but nothing has came to fruition ?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 5 months later...

If anyone still interested, auto-pop glitch persists. I hadn't auto-popped the story trophies, the level trophies, the side quests (including the 4 side quest lines), the 300 sell/dismantle and some others. The story trophies can easily be earned, but there is no way to do the prologue trophy. I don't know about the sidequest ones, but i certainly can't see how can the level ones be earnt. 

I'm currently stuck missing just Hard Bargainer on PS4, having done my playthrough on PS5.

When I first loaded the game it missed out the first 5 story trophies (including the prologue), 50 melee kills, and selling 300 items. I was able to start a new character for the prologue, chapter select on my main for the story trophies, and the melee kills popped randomly during combat when using melee.

However, it doesn't appear to make any difference what I do, sell 300 items won't work. I've sold items on my main character, on the new character I made, on PS4 and on PS5, switching back and forth - no luck. I'm at 515 items sold and very disappointed that it looks like I won't be able to get the second platinum.

Edit to add:

Eventually popped at approx 660 items sold - two things happened before selling which could have made the difference. First (and most likely) is that I suspect I was reaching 300 items sold on that specific console (PS4), so perhaps if the autopop fails they track independently. Second is that I hit accolade level 21 just beforehand, so I guess there's a possibility that levelling accolades triggers an update of some sort server-side.

I'm pretty sure that the cause of the issue was that I tried loading the game before it was fully downloaded, and so it only popped trophies for the areas it had ready, or something to that effect. My partner was able to autopop the full set with no issue.

Edited by Meoricin
edit to add

Platinum on PS4 but on PS5:

No story ones popped

I was 3 harvests short of 30

Skill tree mastery didn't so had to rejig to get it

Dismantle was around 200/300

150 journals is 10 short but the 300 did pop?!

4 highest tier class didn't (meaning I'll have to start a new character for the story run)

Improve rarity was around 10 items short too.

Very random!

• Confused 1

• 3 weeks later...

What worked for me at that time, since many people are facing the same issues nowadays, I keep switching between ps4 and ps5 versions and doing activities, like simple missions. Got all the ramaining trophies using that method. I'm sorry to hear that this is still glitched nowadays