Game not showing up on my PS5 Profile

So this is not really a big deal but it kinda bothers me. For some reason, All 3 GTA games are not showing up on my "Game List" and "Recently Played" on PS5 and PS App. They do show up on my Trophy List but I don't know why they're not on my profile, I just want to see my playtimes tbh. Anyone experiencing this? 

Edited by deeps_rj
  • Like 2

Not exactly the same issue, but after getting the 100% trophy and platinum trophy, both have decided not to sync online to psn or psnprofiles. When I go offline on my PS5, it shows I have all 29 trophies, but while online, it only shows 27/29. I'm hoping it eventually syncs, but if not, I don't know how to fix it...

• Like 1

7 hours ago, crosvale said:

Not exactly the same issue, but after getting the 100% trophy and platinum trophy, both have decided not to sync online to psn or psnprofiles. When I go offline on my PS5, it shows I have all 29 trophies, but while online, it only shows 27/29. I'm hoping it eventually syncs, but if not, I don't know how to fix it...

Go to you trophy list, press options button, then click sync with psn network. that should fix it

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Defuses said:

I always check play time on my profile on the ps5 but for some reason GTA 3 doesnt show up on there 

i dont think you can, but it's possible on third party apps like "PS Trophies", "Area X", and "YaPSNapp" tho.

Edited by deeps_rj
  • Like 3

Sometimes with bundled games the playtime will only show up at one game and add everything up, even if they don't share a launcher.

My Uncharted 4 playtime includes Lost Legacy's playtime, and Lost Legacy shows nothing, even though they are separate games. They might share something in the background. So check your Vice City and San Andreas, maybe the game time is there somewhere.

• Like 1

22 hours ago, fbdbh said:

Sometimes with bundled games the playtime will only show up at one game and add everything up, even if they don't share a launcher.

My Uncharted 4 playtime includes Lost Legacy's playtime, and Lost Legacy shows nothing, even though they are separate games. They might share something in the background. So check your Vice City and San Andreas, maybe the game time is there somewhere.

it doesn't record Vice City's and San Andreas' playtimes too unfortunately

• Like 1

• 8 months later...
  • 7 months later...
  • 1 month later...

I have this issue. In my games list it only shows the ps4 version of gta 5, not the ps5 version. I checked if the playtime of the ps5 version added onto the ps4 version, but the it hasn't changed at all. Very strange. The ps4 version also has (Playstation 5) after the title, but has the ps4 logo to it. So strange

For PS5 GTA V, I'm not sure if getting the digital version, doing the free upgrade from PS4 to PS5 or getting the physical PS5 version matters but my friends game list shows the PS5 version of GTA and they did the free upgrade from PS4 to PS5. I recently bought the physical version a few days ago and it doesn't appear on my games list. I'm thinking it just takes time to sync up.