Backup vita games on Mac or pc

jorritje87

Hi, 

As a lot of you know the vita store is down again in Europe. 

As I believe it won't be the last time I was curious if someone knows a way how to download games to a hdd or pc/Mac for later usage. I want to download all my owned games and store them somewhere so when this happens and it maybe becomes a permanent problem I'm still able to play all the games I paid for over the years. 

Thx for any advice coming my way! 

Cheers 

Ps: I have a standard vita without jailbreak 

Thanks all for the info!

One last question. Do I have to download every game on my vita first or can I download them with one of the 2 programs straight to my mac?

Edit: I can't open CTM on my mac because it's too old... The .dmg file I mean, not the mac ;-)
        I've downloaded QCMA as well, now I just need to figure out how it works.

Edited by jorritje87
Extra info

18 hours ago, DaivRules said:

You could also put in a large hard drive/SSD into your PS3 (you have PS3 titles on your profile) and store all your Vita files on there. 

I second QCMA, which is a free, open source version of Content Manager and is much easier to get running and working on a PC or Mac. 

Thx, until I figure out how QCMA works for me I'm already downloading the vita games to my PS3. I'm not really using the PS3 anyway :-) .

• 2 weeks later...