Run like the wind trophy

Wuthg21

Since less then a week i'm aware the servers will shut down, my last time playing was in 2014, before the remove of the bounty system.

Now my question is, is there a change i have a bounty on me? from like, before the removal. And if so, how can i proof it if i decide to go for it?

I'm not interested to install the game again if there is no change of earning it / getting flagged.

https://imgur.com/a/YifAWf2 

These are my stats from the last time i played, these can be checked on my socialclub, hopefully someone can share some knowledge if there is a small change =)

Edited by Wuthg21

Link

You will be visible as a red dot on the map.

Tip in general is to avoid public lobbies. Launch the game from singleplayer, than go to GTA Online for an invite only session. Beware that you can drop into a public lobby when you try to complete a Heist with randoms.

Offcourse you can also choose not to go back. 

4 hours ago, ConAir said:

Link

You will be visible as a red dot on the map.

Tip in general is to avoid public lobbies. Launch the game from singleplayer, than go to GTA Online for an invite only session. Beware that you can drop into a public lobby when you try to complete a Heist with randoms.

Offcourse you can also choose not to go back. 

i know how the bounty system works, but i''m wondering if there is a possibility that i have an old bounty still active on myself, and if i can get flagged for it if i manage to get the trophy that way. This is the ps3 version if you didn't see it, and the bounty system was removed in 2016/2017?

7 minutes ago, Wuthg21 said:

i know how the bounty system works, but i''m wondering if there is a possibility that i have an old bounty still active on myself, and if i can get flagged for it if i manage to get the trophy that way. This is the ps3 version if you didn't see it, and the bounty system was removed in 2016/2017?

If you do have an old bounty on you, it'll pop up on the screen as soon as you log into the online

3 hours ago, Wuthg21 said:

Yes, that's possible.

And yes, I was aware that you asked about the PS3 version. I'm playing the same game at that moment. In PS4 version the bounty system is still active.

Unfortunately, CRT won't believe you if there's no evidence. the situation you described happened with @Bahamut3104 even though he posted several times about it, he never had his flag removed.

And what about using a witness, from starting the game from a fresh install, and going to online just to see if that message pops up. 

Not that i really want to go through the trouble of reinstalling the whole game, just to see that i don't even have a bounty. And then i'll have to grind an entire month to finish it in time lol

18 minutes ago, Wuthg21 said:

And what about using a witness, from starting the game from a fresh install, and going to online just to see if that message pops up. 

Not that i really want to go through the trouble of reinstalling the whole game, just to see that i don't even have a bounty. And then i'll have to grind an entire month to finish it in time lol

It would still be very hard, if not impossible to prove you got that bounty in 2014 and not recently. Personally, I would forget all about it and focus on a game that won't get you insta-flagged for earning a controversial trophy.

3 minutes ago, HuntingFever said:

It would still be very hard, if not impossible to prove you got that bounty in 2014 and not recently. Personally, I would forget all about it and focus on a game that won't get you insta-flagged for earning a controversial trophy.

yea, i guess it is hard to prove i didn't play this game for 7 years, i don't even have the same ps3 anymore so i don't have any save files left