[Video] All in One Guide with Infinite Stats exploit

BushidoCypher

5 hours ago, AvariceInc said:

Awesome, thanks for the useful and funny guide! 263a.png Went a little too far and made a game crashing enchanting potion but at least got a legendary oneshot iron dagger out of the exploit. 1f600.png Gonna watch and follow the rest of it too! 

The OP dagger is sooo good haha quick attacks and can steam roll through the game, hope you're enjoying it beast ??

1 hour ago, Zetta-Bele said:

What version of the game did you played? I want to buy the game for PS5 but I have read reports of people saying that that version crashes a lot and sometimes does not even load up.

I've been playing both versions and have had no issues, my wife has been playing on PS5 only and hasn't had any issues (She's halfway through the game) 

On 14/11/2021 at 1:34 AM, BushidoCypher said:
Here it is guys, as promised.
A full all in one for The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim. This guide will work on ALL versions available for Skyrim including the newly released Anniversary Edition. The guide also shows you a nice exploit for infinite stats which is great for infinite stamina and carry weight.
I cover all the missables and every trophy within the base version of the game. This took a bit of time so I hope it proves useful to you all.
This guide is for the base game only but DLC is my next project. 
Thank you for coming on the journey through Tamriel with me. 

The best trophy guide maker has returned! ?

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Zetta-Bele said:

What version of the game did you played? I want to buy the game for PS5 but I have read reports of people saying that that version crashes a lot and sometimes does not even load up.

There is a known issue with the PS5 version where you get stuck on a black screen when loading a save, so you can’t continue the game. Bethesda is aware of the issue and say they are working on a fix. No ETA.

I’ve run into this myself and cannot currently continue a new game I started on PS5. Oddly enough, a save I imported from PS4 hasn’t had any issues yet, so at least I can play on that character if I want a Skyrim fix. Unfortunately, I need the new character working so I can earn the story trophies…

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, Swotam said:

There is a known issue with the PS5 version where you get stuck on a black screen when loading a save, so you can’t continue the game. Bethesda is aware of the issue and say they are working on a fix. No ETA.

I’ve run into this myself and cannot currently continue a new game I started on PS5. Oddly enough, a save I imported from PS4 hasn’t had any issues yet, so at least I can play on that character if I want a Skyrim fix. Unfortunately, I need the new character working so I can earn the story trophies…

Yeah same here, managed to do most content in the base game but then in the middle of cleaning up the daedric artifact quests got a game crash and afterwards couldn't load my save anymore. :/

7 hours ago, Swotam said:

Wow that sounds so shit tbh. Are you able to load an auto save from before it messes up? 

Damn I'll have to let my wife know or she'll be pissed ?

10 hours ago, StygianWolf4 said:

The best trophy guide maker has returned! 1f451.png

Haha I don't know if I deserve that title but I will continue aiming for best guides and content I can for everyone ❤?

• 2 months later...

So I finally got all the excess trophies unlocked from Swotam's guide and came to find this and will use it to finish out the PS5 rendition.

So here are some observations now that I'm in the throes of utilizing the exploit...

1. Grab Faendal as a follower in Riverwood he will help you mule loot from Ahkari's hidden chest
  2. If you have the Creation Club content then make sure you add backpacks to you and Faendal for an extra 150 carrying capacity
  3. Similarly with Creation Club you can also get a pet so get Hilda the goat from Roriksted as she adds an extra 140 carrying capacity for MOAR loot
  4. There is an Enchantment table in The White Hall (where the Jarl is) on the left from the entrance which you can use to disenchant the aforementioned gear reducing carrying weight
  5. If you are still unlucky like me and don't get an "of Alchemy" gear from Ahkari's hidden chest then you will need to do the Fortify Restoration quaff and gear don and doff shuffle a few more times than 10 to get into dumb exponential math territory as the 4x 9% buffs are still pretty paltry after round 10.

I don't have time to get back in and re-do the potion brewing today but tomorrow I will grab the additional batch of ingredients so I have a buffer and I will log the stat increases for anyone who follows along later so that they don't wind up doing the shuffle that I did.

Heroic effort mate and 2 thumbs up the only thing I would probably change would be to upload an exploit only video so that those of us who need to see something 2-3 times have a shorter time bar to move around than the full 2.5 hour clip.

Another thing that could change the dynamic a bit is you can wear a circlet with a falmer helmet so you can actually wear 5 pieces of fortify gear at the same time.

If someone cares I was able to get a falmer helmet out of the Liar's Retreat cave as there was a Falmer Gloomlurker in there towards the back.  I didn't want to go into Mzinchaleft and possibly glitch the Dark Brotherhood mission that takes place there.

• 3 weeks later...
On 14/11/2021 at 2:34 AM, BushidoCypher said:
Here it is guys, as promised.
A full all in one for The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim. This guide will work on ALL versions available for Skyrim including the newly released Anniversary Edition. The guide also shows you a nice exploit for infinite stats which is great for infinite stamina and carry weight.
I cover all the missables and every trophy within the base version of the game. This took a bit of time so I hope it proves useful to you all.
This guide is for the base game only but DLC is my next project. 
Thank you for coming on the journey through Tamriel with me. 

So this even works on the PS3 Version of the game?

• Like 1

• 3 months later...

Great guide, wish I saw this before playing it again on PS5 haha. Up to doing the Daedric Quests so this will be handy.

@s68sc - Please tell me you didn't go back on PS3 to play it I cannot even Imagine the load times anymore when on the PS5 now haha.

• Like 3

19 hours ago, Lavenza said:

Great guide, wish I saw this before playing it again on PS5 haha. Up to doing the Daedric Quests so this will be handy.

@s68sc - Please tell me you didn't go back on PS3 to play it I cannot even Imagine the load times anymore when on the PS5 now haha.

Not really, I don't have time in this period ahahah 

• Like 1