Gta V strangers&freaks don't showing on the map

Markez

Currently I'm on 98% gta V but I'm miss 4 Franklin stranger and freak mission ( 16/20 ) . I'm logged into rockstar social club and I can see what I'm missing for 100%. Some of the stranger and freak mission i miss are: Pulling favors again, Still Pulling favors and Pulling one Last favor.   I completed most of the trevor and michaels strangers and freaks that were on my map. Can anybody tell me any helpful tip that i can finally complete Gta V to 100% and get platinum?

I had a ton of bad luck with this trophy. First, only Franklin's missions count toward the 100%. Trevor and Michael's missions may be required for trophies but, they don't count toward your overall completion.

Tonya and Dom were my culprits. Tonya gives you 4 tow-truck missions and Dom is the crazy base jumper guy. I found that the side missions may stop spawning after you complete the main story missions (at least they did for me). Both of these people are in your phone, so first thing to try is calling them. If they don't answer, sleep a few times to progress time (maybe a couple days worth). Try calling again. If they still don't pick up, you may be screwed like I was. I was lucky enough to have a 79% auto-save file right before the final mission (when I turned off auto-save) that I resorted back to. Unfortunately, I had to resort back to it 2 more times after collecting all the spaceship parts and letters :(  The trial and error I went through to get those side missions done sucked. Sorry to hear you are having a similar issue.

Good luck!

• Like 1

Yeah that tips you gave me helped me a lot. I just only have to wait Don's mission alter I pass all his parachute jumps. But there's one more problem about Kifflom trophy before platinum . I'm on the step 16 and it doesn't show me epsilon logo to continue the mission after I've been wearing his robes for 10 days and more than that in hope that will show me epsilon logo on the map .

That's right and I did that, and next step I left for next day. When I turn on next day Gta V Michael's charachter je was in casual clothes so I thought I must sleep another 10 days and Save 40x . After that epsilon didn't show on the map and I slept another 10 days in epsilon robe and NOTHING!! >.<

Did you saw your progress and got a SMS?

By me:

I took the clothes as Micheal in his house. Then I slept the 40x in Micheals bed (progress showing 10/10 days). After that I went outside and waited on the street til I got the SMS. In the same time, with the SMS, the epsilon logo appeared. I saved and drove to the logo.

Important: No character or clothes change

Yes I was sleeping 40x times first time and it was saying that i wear robes for 10 days . Next step I left tommorow cause epsilon logo didn't showing on the map. next day Michael was in casual clothes and I put him in epsilon robes.Then I Save again 40x to pass 10 days again but it didn't show me in left corner days pass cause I did that step Yesterday.Then after 10 days again i was saving another 10 days in hope that epsilon will pop on the map. I didn't get SMS , nothing

Just to say after step I was planning to do after Sleeping 10 days i change to Franklin and tommorow doing again 10 days in Epsilon robes and then came glith

http://support.rockstargames.com/hc/communities/public/questions/200300136-Uncalculated-risk-Dom-last-mission-?page=6

It is important to get the Dom mission for 100%, so I hope that the link above helps.

Do you have other saves before the jumps? It is possible to get the Kifflom-trophy an other time.

In the link there are solutions like kill Micheal, Trevor, Franklin and switch to Franklin or die. Go Online and back and so on.

Playing with the saves: Quick-save in a free slot and loading.

• 5 years later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 21-3-2019 at 10:39 AM, slashguitarhero1 said:

How did you get it? I couldn't do some stranger missions and they aren't appearing

I don't know if you still need it but options are:

Sleep a few times to see if you get a mission or call.

Call the contact yourself.

Go to the place where the mission should spawn and then drive away, sometimes this makes the mission show up suddenly.