Full Artillery - bugged?

This one won't unlock for me either. At one point I had every weapon in the weapon wheel and equipped each one and a killed a person with it but still no unlock.

25 minutes ago, wch941 said:

This one won't unlock for me either. At one point I had every weapon in the weapon wheel and equipped each one and a killed a person with it but still no unlock.

Maybe you have to kill gang members or police officers to get the trophy. I didn't had the trophy after finishing the story and when i went for the trophy i made sure to kill at least one gang member or police officer and it popped.

I myself have another problem. I'm playing the ps5 version and i simply can't complete the paramedic level 12. everytime i'm reaching 10 or sometimes 11 the game crashes everytime. it's the last thing i need to for 100% besides delivering the dodo. It crashed over 13 times now while doing paramedic alone. i even downloaded the game again.

6 hours ago, TheRealHardyBoy1 said:

Maybe you have to kill gang members or police officers to get the trophy. I didn't had the trophy after finishing the story and when i went for the trophy i made sure to kill at least one gang member or police officer and it popped.

I myself have another problem. I'm playing the ps5 version and i simply can't complete the paramedic level 12. everytime i'm reaching 10 or sometimes 11 the game crashes everytime. it's the last thing i need to for 100% besides delivering the dodo. It crashed over 13 times now while doing paramedic alone. i even downloaded the game again.

The trophy popped after using a detonator on one of the phone sub missions

You’ve to use every weapon also the remote bomb if you missed that during the mission (ICE CREAM YOU SCREAM) when you use a MR.Whoppee to kill the Leone mafia with the remote bomb because also at the same time you need that that car for the IMPORT/EXPORT in the first island (Portland) , the solution is wait until you go to (Shoreside Vale) 3rd island go to pay N spray near it is an 8-BALL bomb garage just go there with a car drive in/out after that get out of your car blow it that’s it , I hope this helpful ?

Edited by Abady-IVI

49 minutes ago, Abady-IVI said:

You’ve to use every weapon also the remote bomb if you missed that during the mission (ICE CREAM YOU SCREAM) when you use a MR.Whoppee to kill the Leone mafia with the remote bomb because also at the same time you need that that car for the IMPORT/EXPORT in the first island (Portland) , the solution is wait until you go to (Shoreside Vale) 3rd island go to pay N spray near it is an 8-BALL bomb garage just go there with a car drive in/out after that get out of your car blow it that’s it , I hope this helpful 1f62c.png

The Mr. Whoppee spawns often in Portland Island in this version. No need to save it during this mission.