Iron belly trophy no longer working on lastest patch

CookiestMonsterr

• 2 weeks later...
On 14/11/2021 at 4:03 AM, CookiestMonsterr said:

Iron belly trophy (eating rotten flesh while starving) no longer working on lastest patch i have tested it on two accounts and i cant seem to make it pop i want on the old Leagcy version and it did pop so idk tell me if you have the same issue 

I have the same problem. Managed to breeze through the rest of the trophies with the realms that are available but I’ve tried Iron Belly in 3 different worlds on Normal and Hard and no luck. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, CookiestMonsterr said:

Wow as of the new update, 3 Trophies are currently broken and unobtainable Treasure Hunter and Me Gold are both impossible to get unless you're on a version higher then legacy but lower then the most recent update. Iron belly it still broken from the last and most recent update but can be done on the legacy update.

For F's sake ?. This is one of the many reasons why I ended up hating this game, because the devs are always breaking stuff.

• 2 weeks later...
On 2021-12-07 at 9:07 AM, SP71Q said:

Managed to get this trophy the other day. Just had to keep starving and eating rotten flesh until the trophy unlocked. 

It’s glitchy at the moment but keep trying and it should pop. 

This exactly. I just got mine a few minutes ago. I had ten pieces on me at the time. Popped no problem after about seven were eaten with the Hunger Gauge completely at zero (I had not allowed myself to take damage from hunger at all though. Wanted to mention just in case).

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 02/12/2021 at 10:28 AM, CookiestMonsterr said:

Alright i managed to fix all of them thanks to fill_fill for testing all of them credit goes to him 
Me Gold 

Treasure Hunter 

Iron Belly 

Iron Belly is extremely buggy just keep trying 

How to get into this achievement world?

• 3 weeks later...

Hi I’m trying to complete Iron belly on PS5. I can’t seem to do it no matter what I do. How do I join the achievement world? I read a lot of people saying it works in there if anyone can help me out that would be great please it’s driving me crazy! 

28 minutes ago, lg6493 said:

Hi I’m trying to complete Iron belly on PS5. I can’t seem to do it no matter what I do. How do I join the achievement world? I read a lot of people saying it works in there if anyone can help me out that would be great please it’s driving me crazy! 

See here: 

... and here :)

• Like 1

On 17-12-2021 at 1:37 AM, SmileSlice said:

This exactly. I just got mine a few minutes ago. I had ten pieces on me at the time. Popped no problem after about seven were eaten with the Hunger Gauge completely at zero (I had not allowed myself to take damage from hunger at all though. Wanted to mention just in case).

when i got the platinum it didnt pop in the trophy world so i made my own world got a bunch of rotten flesh putted it all in my starting chest. got to like a very low health (i think 1 or 2 hearts) then backed up my save. i kept eating  when it literally was dropping from 1 to 0 (the hunger meter) and after a few reloads of my savefile (like 30 min) it decided to pop

today i introduced the trophy world to a casual trophy hunter and i noticed they have added options to lower ur hunger to zero instantly. anyway if the trophy world isnt working people can try to do what i did but overal i took a very long time to pop this buggy trophy

Edited by luckyegg
pointed out the hunger meter

• 1 month later...